Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

Here is my Clemence Bolide 35 with the MT insert inside. When you first get the insert, you smush it into the bottom corners of the Bolide because the insert fits exactly to the Bolide measurements. There isn’t any unfilled space at the bottom. The insert is flexible and I don’t think it is structured enough to leave any marks. I like it because it doesn’t really change the overall look of my Bolide, but provides a nice insert which uses all of the bag space.

View attachment 4090064
Hi lala thank you so much for the pictures that helps a lot.
Looking at it I wouldn’t be able to fit the shawl down the side as it does look as if the insert fits the bags shape perfectly.
Just got to decide now if using the full length is more important than being able to pop my shawl in.
BTW your bolide is lovely, is it Blue Electric?
I haven’t seen a 35 new anywhere, my store and online only seems to stock 31’s.
Thank you once again.
:hugs:

I'm sorry if this is off-topic, but I am so excited to share this thing that I made: View attachment 4090438 View attachment 4090443 View attachment 4090444
After reviewing the options for bag inserts and thinking about how I wanted to organize my purse, I realized that I wanted something ultra-customized and decided to design and make one for myself.

The exterior is a dark gray silk dupioni, while the interior is a hot pink quilted poly. The pockets were designed specifically to hold my phone, reusable shopping bag, hand sanitizer, emergency chocolate, and pens. I also added a little open pocket on the side to hold my work badge and transit pass on an easily accessible spot.

It was a pretty easy DIY, suitable for anyone with a little experience with sewing. I'm happy to share my pattern if anyone else wants to give it a try.

You've done a splendid job & love that you have a designated pocket for "emergency chocolates".. LOL

I'm sorry if this is off-topic, but I am so excited to share this thing that I made: View attachment 4090438 View attachment 4090443 View attachment 4090444
After reviewing the options for bag inserts and thinking about how I wanted to organize my purse, I realized that I wanted something ultra-customized and decided to design and make one for myself.

The exterior is a dark gray silk dupioni, while the interior is a hot pink quilted poly. The pockets were designed specifically to hold my phone, reusable shopping bag, hand sanitizer, emergency chocolate, and pens. I also added a little open pocket on the side to hold my work badge and transit pass on an easily accessible spot.

It was a pretty easy DIY, suitable for anyone with a little experience with sewing. I'm happy to share my pattern if anyone else wants to give it a try.

I would love the pattern! The idea of picking my own fabric is too tempting!!:flowers:

Reactions: lala28
Hi lala thank you so much for the pictures that helps a lot.
Looking at it I wouldn’t be able to fit the shawl down the side as it does look as if the insert fits the bags shape perfectly.
Just got to decide now if using the full length is more important than being able to pop my shawl in.
BTW your bolide is lovely, is it Blue Electric?
I haven’t seen a 35 new anywhere, my store and online only seems to stock 31’s.
Thank you once again.

Yes, it’s Bleu Electrique :smile:. Thank you [emoji253]. I put my CSGM in a ziplock bag and tuck it into either the front side or back side in between the bag and the insert. If the CSGM is lying flat, it seems to fit flush without creating any bulges. Hope this helps!

Reactions: CapriTrotteur
Yes, it’s Bleu Electrique :smile:. Thank you [emoji253]. I put my CSGM in a ziplock bag and tuck it into either the front side or back side in between the bag and the insert. If the CSGM is lying flat, it seems to fit flush without creating any bulges. Hope this helps!
Ok that is interesting as that is how I would like to use it too.
When you are using your bag next if you have a quick minute I would love to see it “ loaded” with contents and shawl if it’s no trouble.
Also gives me more opportunity to drool over your BE loveliness.
Thank you in advance.

My MaiTai Kelly 28 sellier insert fits perfectly - another MT winner. I'm sad that she only offers 2 colors for sellier (this is gris). I picked up a new B35 insert as well (I pretty much ruined my old one by putting laptops in it). I really like this bleu marine color. Note that my B is quite slouchy so it does not look like a tight fit.
I would love to try out 7RP but MT is less than 1/3 the price and I trust these inserts to be gentle on my bags.
Apologies for the doubled photo but today every time I post a photo, the first one posts twice!

maitaik28.jpgmaitaik28.jpg maitaib35.jpg