Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

Has anyome bought a MaiTai insert for an Evelyne 29?

Hi there, I bought a 29 insert to try in my Double Sens bags. I do have a 29 Evelyne and took a quick pic for you so that you can see how the insert looks through the Evelyne holes, and a worse pic of the insert inside the bag. I couldn't speak to how it would structure an Evelyne, however, because mine is Barenia and stands on its own, and since I'm returning it I haven't used it so I'm not sure how much it would add to the convenience of the bag.

IMG_8227.JPG IMG_3366.JPG

Hi there, I bought a 29 insert to try in my Double Sens bags. I do have a 29 Evelyne and took a quick pic for you so that you can see how the insert looks through the Evelyne holes, and a worse pic of the insert inside the bag. I couldn't speak to how it would structure an Evelyne, however, because mine is Barenia and stands on its own, and since I'm returning it I haven't used it so I'm not sure how much it would add to the convenience of the bag.

View attachment 4011694 View attachment 4011695
Thank you so much for the pictures and your thoughts. My Evelyne is in Clemence, so it bulges when I carry stuff in it.

I just bought the Mai Tai 35 Birkin insert and I love it. Fits perfectly. This may sound weird but it fits my Togo better than my Clemence. I feel the fit with Clemence is more
Snug. Could just be my bag. I honestly thought the price for the 7RP was too high for what it was so thats why I chose the Mai Tai. BTW - I got it really fast too. Overall great experience.

I just bought the Mai Tai 35 Birkin insert and I love it. Fits perfectly. This may sound weird but it fits my Togo better than my Clemence. I feel the fit with Clemence is more
Snug. Could just be my bag. I honestly thought the price for the 7RP was too high for what it was so thats why I chose the Mai Tai. BTW - I got it really fast too. Overall great experience.

I have a MT B30 insert that I have been using for my B35. I like the fit because there is no pressure points, but I would love to see how the MT 35 fits inside a B35. Would you ever be willing to snap a few pictures for us?

I have a MT B30 insert that I have been using for my B35. I like the fit because there is no pressure points, but I would love to see how the MT 35 fits inside a B35. Would you ever be willing to snap a few pictures for us?

Attachments

• 9A15145A-D162-4C0A-80FF-88F291D8E613.jpeg
    9A15145A-D162-4C0A-80FF-88F291D8E613.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 861
  • 8BD6DA1A-4FBF-471B-B56D-943E9D9C55A6.jpeg
    8BD6DA1A-4FBF-471B-B56D-943E9D9C55A6.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 844
Oh, and another question about 7RP inserts: Both the B35 organizer and the K35 retourne organizer are described as having 10 pockets. Do both bags use the same insert? Or is the insert for the B35 different from the K35 retourne insert? Just trying to figure out if I can use the same organizer insert for both bags or whether I need to buy 2 different ones.

My 7RP arrived! This is my second purchase and the wait was longer than desired due to the surge in demand.

IMG_1243.jpg
Opera! Such a gorgeous red

IMG_1246.jpg
Looks kinda teenie for K28S

IMG_1245.jpg
Perfect fit (as always)

IMG_1249.jpg
Organized!

Caution to ladies who uses long zip ard wallet, the wallet will not quite fit inside the insert until u place the wallet diagonally across. I’ve hence switched out of my long wallet into my compact and cardholder.

I’ve also tried the insert inside the K28R. There are space all round the insert and doesn’t give the bag much support. K28R sure is much roomier than K28S. I have also tried it inside the B25. Width fits perfectly but the insert is a tat narrower than the bag. But overall a better fit compares to K28R.

Hi all! Does anyone have experience about the organizer for Lindy34? I did some research on Samorga and Maitai and not sure which one is better.
For Samorga, they maintain the structure but I just worry if the Lindy34 will be too bulky with the organizer.
For Maitai, their product is softer, but not sure if it could help with the structure.

Hi all! Does anyone have experience about the organizer for Lindy34? I did some research on Samorga and Maitai and not sure which one is better.
For Samorga, they maintain the structure but I just worry if the Lindy34 will be too bulky with the organizer.
For Maitai, their product is softer, but not sure if it could help with the structure.
May I ask why do you want your Lindy to be structure?

Reactions: Meta