Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

Just received my Evelyn TPM from Jenny Krafts on Etsy. Perfect fit and good color match.
@VLM57 Thank you for posting this recommendation for the Etsy seller’s insert for Evelyn TPM.

I gifted my son’s wife an Evelyne TPM in noir. Do you know if most people order their TPM insert in the same color as the leather? Or does that interfere with seeing the perforated portion of the design? If one chooses not to match the leather color, what other options do people consider for a TPM Evelyne in black leather?

• Love
Reactions: phoenixfeather
@VLM57 Thank you for posting this recommendation for the Etsy seller’s insert for Evelyn TPM.

I gifted my son’s wife an Evelyne TPM in noir. Do you know if most people order their TPM insert in the same color as the leather? Or does that interfere with seeing the perforated portion of the design? If one chooses not to match the leather color, what other options do people consider for a TPM Evelyne in black leather?
Wow, you're a wonderful mother-in-law. :heart:
I like to choose a contrasting color. For my noir I went for a light pink. In my biscuit I use a hot fuchsia color. And in my bleu pale I have a dark grey one. I have a gold one on the way to me and I'm still not sure what color to choose for its organizer.
That being said, I sometimes put the dark grey organizer into my black Evelyne to match an all black outfit.

Reactions: stillfabulous
If anyone is looking for a quick ship less expensive insert Soonibaginbag ships quickly. I use their inserts for my Chanel 19s, classic flaps and boy bags. Sooni and zoomoni are popular in the Chanel forums.

I just ordered an insert with express shipping for my b yesterday and got notification today! I need something now because the other insert recs in this thread take a while to ship

Does anyone use a MaiTai insert for their Evelyne PM? Not sure if I even "need" one and I wonder what it looks like inside the bag. The corners of the insert aren't rounded so I am concerned about the fit and it also looks "puffy", like ut would tale away a lot of space in the bag.
Any insight/pictures are appreciated ♥️
Thank you!

If anyone is looking for a quick ship less expensive insert Soonibaginbag ships quickly. I use their inserts for my Chanel 19s, classic flaps and boy bags. Sooni and zoomoni are popular in the Chanel forums.

I just ordered an insert with express shipping for my b yesterday and got notification today! I need something now because the other insert recs in this thread take a while to ship
I got two inserts from Soonibaginbag this week as well because I didn't want to buy another 7RP. I'm very impressed by them. They don't leave markings either and the colors are beautiful. Shipping was really fast to Germany. Didn't have to pay import fees.
I got inserts for my Hermès Evelyne PM and GM.

I got two inserts from Soonibaginbag this week as well because I didn't want to buy another 7RP. I'm very impressed by them. They don't leave markings either and the colors are beautiful. Shipping was really fast to Germany. Didn't have to pay import fees.
I got inserts for my Hermès Evelyne PM and GM.

So good to hear! I’ve ordered from her several times before and I don’t have any complaints! I’m really surprised they aren’t talked about more on this thread!

There’s also the 30% off 3 or more going on now.

Reactions: phoenixfeather
So good to hear! I’ve ordered from her several times before and I don’t have any complaints! I’m really surprised they aren’t talked about more on this thread!

There’s also the 30% off 3 or more going on now.
Oh yes, thanks for adding this. I forgot to say it.
I made use of the 30% off by adding a cheap lipstick pouch to my order and she even added a second pouch as a free gift.

• Love
Reactions: jimmyshoogirl