Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

Thanks. Just bought one. :smile:

A short update on my Meenda purchase.
I bought an organizer for my 29 Evelyne.
It's too big for the 29 but fits my 33.
But I decided not to use it in my 33 because it leaves bad indentations on the leather where the top part of the organizer ends.
I reached out to the seller and she wanted to help but I'm not convinced of the product overall, so I just left it as it was.
Maybe I can gift the organizer to a friend in the future.

Hi, I just purchased a Birkin 25 in rouge grenat and I am looking to buy an organizer that matches the red as much as possible. I have looked at many brands but have a hard time assessing the colors. Does anyone have a bag in rouge grenat and which liner/organizer did you get?
It's not quite the same red, but in my post above you can see the MaiTai insert I use for a Rouge H interior. It's a Gaultier fabric.

I cannot compliment enough the fine artisan craftsmanship by @MaiTai
Amazing linen quality, quilting and stitching. I opted for the classic Linen Taupe for my Birkin 35 and couldn't be happier. Why spend $$$ at 7RP when you can support small business and get the same quality. I am glad I did.

Joe.

View attachment 5432992View attachment 5432993

Same. I bought one for a Picotin and now am waiting for another insert for a Kelly.

Love her work.

thanks for the feedback because the OP didn’t really mention anything other than just promoting the seller on the thread.
A short update on my Meenda purchase.
I bought an organizer for my 29 Evelyne.
It's too big for the 29 but fits my 33.
But I decided not to use it in my 33 because it leaves bad indentations on the leather where the top part of the organizer ends.
I reached out to the seller and she wanted to help but I'm not convinced of the product overall, so I just left it as it was.
Maybe I can gift the organizer to a friend in the future.

Have you tried contacting Whitefox? IMO her custom made linen inserts are the best and perfect to use for Evelyne, Constance, Kelly cut etc..

Her Etsy store says she's no longer selling

Her Etsy store says she's no longer selling

Julia’s new shop….

[email protected]

Reactions: fonnas
I cannot compliment enough the fine artisan craftsmanship by @MaiTai
Amazing linen quality, quilting and stitching. I opted for the classic Linen Taupe for my Birkin 35 and couldn't be happier. Why spend $$$ at 7RP when you can support small business and get the same quality. I am glad I did.

Joe.

View attachment 5432992View attachment 5432993
It looks lovely. I'm thinking of getting one for my B35. How long did it take for you to receive your insert from when you ordered it?