Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

I highly recommend Meenda inserts on Etsy. I’ve tried 7rp, MaiTai and whitefox, and replaced all with Meenda inserts. Quality and fit is top notch, reasonable price and seller is wonderful to work with. She can also make custom inserts if the one you need isn’t listed on her storefront.

Thanks. Just bought one. :smile:

Reactions: tod
Hi, I just purchased a Birkin 25 in rouge grenat and I am looking to buy an organizer that matches the red as much as possible. I have looked at many brands but have a hard time assessing the colors. Does anyone have a bag in rouge grenat and which liner/organizer did you get?

Reactions: A bottle of Red
Love my Mai Tai inserts especially in the Canovas, Gaulier, and Lacroix fabrics. They get their own shelf! Garden Party PM, B35, K25 retourné, K25 sellier, B30. (2 K28s and a couple others are inside the bigger inserts!).

View attachment 5420481
Hi, I just purchased a Birkin 25 in rouge grenat and I am looking to buy an organizer that matches the red as much as possible. I have looked at many brands but have a hard time assessing the colors. Does anyone have a bag in rouge grenat and which liner/organizer did you get?

There is a beauutiful image of a Mai Tai bag organizer that QuelleFromage has posted above.
Hermes does the Fourbi that will fit your Birkin but not in a solid color (various prints)

**Moved to the appropriate thread**
No idea.
I had also ordered through her Etsy shop. When her Etsy shop closed, she had messaged her previous customers that she was operating from this site, which is still active.

Thanks for the info.
I was the last Etsy customer to receive a Whitefox insert. I received my insert via China, about six weeks after Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, and US sanctions commenced. The workmanship is excellent.
Since Russian financial trade cannot take place w/ the US, GB and EU, I wonder how the new site allows Russian/US sales.

Reactions: fonnas
Maybe this one from MaiTai?

Reactions: QuelleFromage
**Moved to the appropriate thread**
No idea.
I had also ordered through her Etsy shop. When her Etsy shop closed, she had messaged her previous customers that she was operating from this site, which is still active.
Yes, she messaged me, too.
After Whitefox’s store closed on Etsy, I E Mailed her to make sure she could still send an Evelyne insert. When she mailed my insert (which was ordered a day before the invasion of Ukraine), she said Russians are bypassing the postal block by delivering parcels through China.
As for payment on this new site, I noticed the website requests bank transfers (which means using a bank number). I don’t know how that’ll work given the transfer process has been blocked by sanctions. Not only that, but for some reason I’ve been getting a lot of ‘Bot’ E Mails, so my daughter researched my account and found recent Russian spam ties. I’m now nervous about ordering anything from Russia.
I wish Whitefox wasn’t located in Russia for a number of reasons—her workmanship is excellent.
Best of luck. If you order from her, please let us know what happens.:flowers:

• Insightful
Reactions: Book Worm
Yes, she messaged me, too.
After Whitefox’s store closed on Etsy, I E Mailed her to make sure she could still send an Evelyne insert. When she mailed my insert (which was ordered a day before the invasion of Ukraine), she said Russians are bypassing the postal block by delivering parcels through China.
As for payment on this new site, I noticed the website requests bank transfers (which means using a bank number). I don’t know how that’ll work given the transfer process has been blocked by sanctions. Not only that, but for some reason I’ve been getting a lot of ‘Bot’ E Mails, so my daughter researched my account and found recent Russian spam ties. I’m now nervous about ordering anything from Russia.
I wish Whitefox wasn’t located in Russia for a number of reasons—her workmanship is excellent.
Best of luck. If you order from her, please let us know what happens.:flowers:
Thanks for that info. And now that you mention it, I have also noticed some spam on my account that indicates “someone tried to access your account from Russia”. I wonder if this is related.
There are folks on tpf who have successfully ordered from whitefox from her new site. Not sure where they were ordering from though. But if you are interested you could search tpf on “whitefox” to get feedback from them.
Cheers!

Reactions: Mousy
Has anyone ever used a base shaper for your evelyne? (Something like this -> https://www.etsy.com/listing/760605211/bag-insert-base-shaper-saver-side) I saw a youtube video about it, and it seems great that it doesn’t take up too much space inside the bag, especially when it is narrow. Curious to hear about your thoughts :biggrin:
I don’t have one so I can’t attest to how well it works, but I would be worried about the “bulge” where the ends hit the leather. I suggest maybe a lightweight linen liner instead? Or maybe a base shaper without the bent end?

Reactions: kissonbts
I cannot compliment enough the fine artisan craftsmanship by @MaiTai
Amazing linen quality, quilting and stitching. I opted for the classic Linen Taupe for my Birkin 35 and couldn't be happier. Why spend $$$ at 7RP when you can support small business and get the same quality. I am glad I did.

Joe.

View attachment 5432992View attachment 5432993
I agree! All my bags have her inserts.