Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

just got out my chameleon after reading a bv thread with pictures of cabat organization.
so i am going to try to follow a very wise tpfer and use an insert (chameleon) and bv dust bag/ cover inside my cabat. and use the chameleon to easily transfer to my h bags.
i am optimistic.

love the h rainbow but my bag just got so heavy.

I love the chameleon inserts for bags, but I found that the purseket makes a great drawer organizer, too...I put buttons, pins, etc whatever in the little pouches.

totally OT...anyway. happy organizing!

I have been doing some searches and found some information about bag inserts but nothing with a "list" I thought perhaps we could gather our collective information on all types of bag inserts and sort them by bag type. I for one will be excited to see what everyone uses!!:happydance:

Note *Mods I have searched but have not found anythign similiar. If I have missed something please close this thread.*

Ok so here is a small list from my brain...I hope I got some of these sizes right...I have only tried the large chameleon so its all I can add:shame:

Birkin 40
Birkin 35
Birkin 30 Large Chameleon
Birkin 25

HAC 36
HAC 32
HAC 28

Bolide 37 Large Chameleon
Bolide 31
Bolide 27

Web II

Lindy 34
Lindy 30 Large Chameleon
Lindy 26

Paris Bombay 37
Paris Bombay 40
Paris Bombay 35
Paris Bombay PM

Picotin GM
Picotin MM
Picotin PM

Victoria

Plume 28
Plume 32

Whitebus

Market

Trim 31
Trim 35

Massai

Massai Cut
Massai Cut

Kelly 40
Kelly 35
Kelly 32
Kelly 28
Kelly 25

Thanks CG!!:flowers:I use the Chameleon too. But it does not fit all my bags. I thought perhaps a list so we can find inserts for other bags!:flowers:

This is a great idea! And are the chameleon inserts structured or unstructured. I got one as a gift and would like to buy a couple more but don't know if one works better than the other.:flowers:

I just bought a tintamar VIP travel size for my 30cm birkin and I must say I am not impressed....I find that everything is squished in there and also the base isnt wide enough...on top of that I think it adds quite a bit of weight. I tried it on my victoria and 35cm birkins and TGM picotin and really its not for me. Its too small, despite it being the largest size and doesnt allow full usage of the bag....I tried out the VIP one and two and returned them unfortunately :sad:

Great thread Julide. I use the large Chameleon in my Birkin 30s and 35s too. In the 35s I have plenty of room on the outside for a book or sunglass case.

I use the same size for my Evelyne GM too.