Bag ID needed

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. The Bag Lady blog really annoys me. They do a "yay or nay Wednesday" every week. I don't care about the game... I just want to know what this bag is, and by experience I can tell you that by next week, when she announces the bag's maker, I will have forgotten.

So with that in mind, would someone please ID this bag for me?

http://www.thebaglady.tv/2006/04/yay_or_nay_wedn_3.html

2. Here's the picture:
    [​IMG]

It really looks marc jacobs-y to me . . . but I can't find it anywhere on his site.

3. The Mango link is for last week's bag.

I can't believe I guessed correctly for this one! It's Kathy Van Zeeland, and here's the link on her site:

RAZZLE DAZZLE LARGE POCKET SATCHEL

4. You beat me to it! I also guessed Kathy Van Zeeland.

5. Thanks people!

6. Well, The Bag Lady's readers are calling for me to be whipped because I "spoke badly" of their precious leader. Geez.

7. I thought it might've been a Kathy Van Zeeland & I was right! I actually enjoy that "yay or nay" game.

8. I usually can't stand KVZ nags but that one is nice because it has that Coach MJ sleekness

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice