Bag ID. Nancy Botwin's bag in season 5 of Weeds.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. She's had two bags this season as far as I can tell. She started out with an attractive B. Makowsky bag but I can't for the life of me find out what the new one is. I have screen shots but can't get any really good images of it sorry.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Any ideas?

3. Do a search - there's a thread/pf entry on this already with an answer. :flowers:

4. I see, I swear I did a search before but hey, I'm not above being blind. I saw you were on the search for her bag from season 1. I realize it's out of stores by a long ways now but what was it called?

5. What was the b Makowsky bag she had in season 5? I really want one! I kept thinking it is the Ellington Leather Moroccan Handbag but I don't think it is...

Thanks!

6. I think it is the JAKARTA

7. No it was a parachute bag or something. It was an expensive bag, I think around $1500.? If I find it again I'll post it.

8. First part of the season she still had the B. Makowsky Jakarta N/S shopper, the second half it was the Henry Beguelin Parachute bag, I only found one and it was 1600.00.

9. :graucho: :graucho:
    WHERE OH WHEEEEEEERE DID YOU FIND THIS BAG??
    I have literally been looking forever!!!
    I realize you replied to this thread a long time ago lol, but am just wondering if you can remember where you found it?!

Thx so much!!
    xoxoxo