Bag I ordered from Bluefly came

Thank you for your kind words, guys.:heart: As for the little clutch that comes with, I guess that's how Mademoiselle ligne is. I got an almost same bag the next day from Nordstrom and it also came with a little something, even though it's in a different color. I posted pics on my other thread, so you guys can check out and compare two bags if you want.

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/my-winter-purchases-pics-233837-6.html

I thought it would be nice to have both bags in front of me and decide which one to keep... But I honestly don't know which one to choose! I like all metal chain of one on this thread better but this one was a lot more expensive than one from Nordie.:sweatdrop: Oh well, at least Bluefly and Nordstrom both have pretty good return policy to give me enough time to think about it. But it would be really nice if you guys can give me any advice!:yes:

I love that bag and I love its non-tangly chain. I would have so many uses for the little "clutch" thing too.

BlueFly takes great care with their packing... better than many department stores, don't you think?

I love the bag......Personally, I feel the chain of the bag from Blufly is more unique and my concern is that the other rectangular-ish chain will be less comfortable to carry. I love the coin purse of this Bluefly bag more too.
Let us know what you choose.