Bag hotness.

krispin41

I love lamp.
O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
So most who know me here, know I like to match...but I haven't decided to make the leap and get the Legacy bag I want, so I paired my new Legacy wallet with my turquoise Ergo.

Yum.

Windows-1252BSU1HMDA5NjIuanBn.jpg

Hotness! Could you please tell me the style number of the wallet? They don't yet have it online, and I think I might have to get one for my Lindsay. Of course, this style doesn't come in Amythest per my SA...d'oh!! But I did drool over the grey in person

They look lovely together. I like it when items coordinate but not always match. That's one of the reasons I love the legacy stripe lining, because there are so many colours in it. And grey is one of those colours that pairs well with a lot. Actually so is the Ergo teal. I can't believe how much I wear that bag. It just coordinates with so much!!!

VERY nice! :tup: I like to match too - but these look great together because they are just awesome pieces!

I love them!

I have the lipgloss charm on my bag today too! I love how it just pops with color.

ENJOY!

Hotness! Could you please tell me the style number of the wallet? They don't yet have it online, and I think I might have to get one for my Lindsay. Of course, this style doesn't come in Amythest per my SA...d'oh!! But I did drool over the grey in person

Style # of the wallet is 41831 Price is $218