Bag hotness.

nawth21

Addicted!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
Twin Cities MN
Hotness! Could you please tell me the style number of the wallet? They don't yet have it online, and I think I might have to get one for my Lindsay. Of course, this style doesn't come in Amythest per my SA...d'oh!! But I did drool over the grey in person

Rapunzel

Passion for Fashion
Apr 3, 2007
New England
They look lovely together. I like it when items coordinate but not always match. That's one of the reasons I love the legacy stripe lining, because there are so many colours in it. And grey is one of those colours that pairs well with a lot. Actually so is the Ergo teal. I can't believe how much I wear that bag. It just coordinates with so much!!!

vani

Feb 24, 2008
they go great together and that lip gloss charm is the perfect touch for that bag.

irainei

<3 B
O.G.
Aug 5, 2008
I LOVE that color combo!

...and that wallet... I second the motion to get the style number! that's like the perfect wallet size!

Apr 28, 2008
I like the wallet!
But, I love the legacy heart w/ the legacy lining peeking out!
H-O-T!

8girl

Dec 27, 2006
VERY nice! :tup: I like to match too - but these look great together because they are just awesome pieces!

I love them!

I have the lipgloss charm on my bag today too! I love how it just pops with color.

ENJOY!

chester427

O.G.
Jun 3, 2008
PA
Hotness! Could you please tell me the style number of the wallet? They don't yet have it online, and I think I might have to get one for my Lindsay. Of course, this style doesn't come in Amythest per my SA...d'oh!! But I did drool over the grey in person
Style # of the wallet is 41831 Price is $218