Bag holder and LV

OH MY GOD, I have that in my closet, bc I would always face the hook in (underneath the table) and it would never work, I'm such a goober, I'm going to get it out now and try it the correct way.

I have one too! I keep forgetting to bring it with me and I get so mad at myself when I forget.. I got mine off Ebay awhile ago. I was eating at a restaurant this past weekend and my bag kept slipping of the back of my chair. I couldn't put it behind me because there was an opening where my back was.

Thanks for the reminder! I'm going to go upstairs and put it in my bag now..

Here's some pics of it in action that I use on my Ebay me page.. I have sold the purple one but I still have the white flower.

Attachments

• Pursehang.JPG
    Pursehang.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 100_1291.JPG
    100_1291.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 59
I love these..My hair dresser has these in his salon at all the hair stations...When I went there last month I said it was about time he got these....Everytime I go there I hold my bag on my lap and I see other woman doing the same thing..but now these are attached to there stations so it is MUCH BETTER....I have one MYSELF and ALWAYS forget to take it with me....Now I will put it in my bag...Thanks