Bag help

Munchkinxx

O.G.
Jul 9, 2010
I'm after a new everyday black bag and need some help.

What bags are out there like Marco Tagliaferri, Balenciaga - City and the Prada tote?
I'd jump on MT in a heart beat though I've read posts from here about the quality not reflecting the price tag.

I'm after something with two handles and has a little slouch, don't want it to be so structured. Something with clean lines. Shoulder bag style would be good too. Prada Hobo might fit the bill.

Hit me with recommendations!

How about the Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini? My black MAM is my go-to black bag - a workhorse that still looks like new after tons of use and abuse.

I'm after a new everyday black bag and need some help.

What bags are out there like Marco Tagliaferri, Balenciaga - City and the Prada tote?
I'd jump on MT in a heart beat though I've read posts from here about the quality not reflecting the price tag.

I'm after something with two handles and has a little slouch, don't want it to be so structured. Something with clean lines. Shoulder bag style would be good too. Prada Hobo might fit the bill.

Hit me with recommendations!
Hard to say since I don't know your style. Chloe Paraty maybe? Prada sounds very structured and I'm personally not a fan. Gucci and Fendi have some lovely hobos. The Balenciaga Town is a great crossbody.

How about the Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini? My black MAM is my go-to black bag - a workhorse that still looks like new after tons of use and abuse.

I'm actually considering the mini MAC in black or wine =)

How about Linea Pelle Venice tote?

Oooh checked out Linea Pelle and I'm liking a few styles. Will check it out thoroughly.

Hard to say since I don't know your style. Chloe Paraty maybe? Prada sounds very structured and I'm personally not a fan. Gucci and Fendi have some lovely hobos. The Balenciaga Town is a great crossbody.

Will check them out!

Bags I like are Alexander Wang - Rocco, Stella McCartney - Falabella, Coach the plain shoulder bag with flap, your YSL pic, Mulberry - Alexa.