Bag Hangers & Pointy Handles....?

Funnily enought, my newest Birkin (clemence leather) that I just got in January already has semi-pointy handles compared to my older Birkins (swift and epsom). I haven't even used it that much and I don't know why the handles are already semi-pointy.

oh this is too funny. that company won't know what hit them.
i ordered one too, right after my last post (then i got distracted with a few hours' worth of youtube, don't ask). i must be delusional in buying one though. lol

HH you are not delusional. I think it is a handy thing to have. It is small enough that you won't notice it taking up any room in your existing bag and one never knows. How does that saying go.... "if you build it they will come?" If you buy a purse hangar, your bag will come?

Hi ladies,

FYI, I've found the best purse hanger is the $20 one found on www.thepursehook.com.

They are much more substantial than the $5 ones you can find elsewhere, and they hold up to 34 lbs.

Really. I've tried them. And they hold up beautifully. So much so that my mag. is doing a feature article that mentions them as one of the best.

Cheers,
Shelley

skelly that's one of the better ones i've seen. usually the lower the cost, the much lower the appeal/quality. i like this funky round design of the luxe links one though - looking forward to getting it.
the one i had previously admired was similar to the purse hook you recommended:
http://www.aloharag.com/highseas/product.asp?s_id=0&dept_id=4341&pf_id=PAAAAAHHIPKKGBDP&px_id=60
so i was definitely looking for something as pretty as it is functional. we'll all have to post our opinions when we've received them.

:crybaby:I just tried to order mine too, but they are charging $70 to ship it here. $70!!! I know it's not much compared to the bag but that's extortion. I might capitulate down the track but right now I don't think I can do it on principle. :sad:

Where are you located? I bought mine on ebay and had it within 2 days. Here is the exact one I bought from this seller. http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-White-Lux...8QQihZ014QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

PM me if you live somewhere that they don't ship to.
Oh Great Gazoo, you've done it again! :flowers: Thank you so much for your offer, but I just ordered it from ebay. To anyone that requires o/s shipping, use ebay. The shipping is $7.50 instead of $70 (obviously there's some issue with the website?)! Yippee! I have the chameleon, purse hook....now if only the bag would arrive!:lol:

Hi all,

It IS extortion. There is nothing wrong with the website...they charge what they feel they can get out of customers. So I say go for eBay!!

My boss ( I work for a beauty magazine) met these owners at a recent trade show, and said they had a really cheap looking booth and neither spoke understandable English and were really stuck on themselves because they were based out of Santa Monica and they thought that would impress people.

Which shows how out of touch they are because no one in L.A. even wants to do business on "the Westside."

Anyway, I really hope you all like their product. We have one in the office for an upcoming story on purse accessories, and it's really cute. I will say that it does not extend in real life as I see it on eBay or the website. Even with forcing it. So who knows if they sent us a faulty one? I just needed a sturdier hook because sometimes by bag weighs more than 9 lbs.! ;)