Bag Guilt, Self-Doubt, Spring-Fever = A Paddy Poll!! 05 Craie v 06 Blanc

Which 'white' bag should I keep or sell?

• Part with craie

• Part with blanc

• Keep both - HELLO!

• Find that sugar daddy (don't tell DH)

Results are only viewable after voting.
hmwe46...

*both* of your bags are gorgeous!! :rolleyes:

Since both are the same color... why don't you keep the one you love *most* that's the hardest to find in the future if you decide you want it again?

And then take your proceeds and find something else to fall in love with... that won't be too hard. :P

PS!

Craie is on left and blanc on the right? I'm sorry but I'm not too well-versed in the Chloe field!!!

also, is "craie" the loaf? Geez! I am at a total loss of what's what here... but I think the one on the left looks gorgeous, but I love the cool way that the one on the right opens! See which looks better on your arm and is easier to get into when needed.

Chloe-Babe: that is what my gut tells me too :yes: But then I envision the new owner having to prey her out of my groping hands :boxing:

D & G: I know you!! LOL!! It is a really good thing we live on opposite coasts or I'd be soooo broke I'd be living in my broken-down Rav4!

Padparasha: The really rude part is that the colors are ever so slightly different! If they were the same color, it'd be a no-brainer. But noooo!! The craie has a peachy undertone while the blanc has a buttery undertone. Sigh. Oh, yes the craie is the loaf on the right and the blanc is the satchel on the left.

Rude mean little handbags :lecture: They soo need to be sent to C-B for Reform School.

It is soo hard to get a good comparo pic to see the differences in color, but here is something close:

taupetote066.jpg

Ok, now with those pix up I think I like the loaf!! I like the peachy undertone... but does that mean the other bag is the one that matches your shoes?! :nuts:

Can you post a close-up of the loaf? Full front!

Or better yet, why don't you model both?! :yes:

The loaf is the BOMB for sure.

And nooooo the shoes match the blanc!!! :crybaby: If the shoes matched the craie poor little blanc would be gone gone gone :P

Lemme post some more pics!!

Ok, now with those pix up I think I like the loaf!! I like the peachy undertone... but does that mean the other bag is the one that matches your shoes?! :nuts:

Can you post a close-up of the loaf? Full front!

Or better yet, why don't you model both?! :yes:

Oye!

I totally had my mind set on selling the blanc until you put those gorgeous shoes there next to it. :heart:

so if you were to wear the shoes with the craie, wouldn't they be far enough away that you wouldn't see that slight color difference??? I think it would be ok... try that in the mirror... I think you could for sure get away with it.

and then let's see from there!! :yes:

Took the word right out my mouth!!

Ok, so in sunlight you can *totally* tell the difference in color. I wish I were good enough to capture that in pics :shame: But I would notice the difference every time I wore them together.

You know... maybe I should do that. Wear the sandals and the craie together and see how I feel about that :graucho: With the gorgeous weather we are having that should be a fun chore :cool:

Oye!

I totally had my mind set on selling the blanc until you put those gorgeous shoes there next to it. :heart:

so if you were to wear the shoes with the craie, wouldn't they be far enough away that you wouldn't see that slight color difference??? I think it would be ok... try that in the mirror... I think you could for sure get away with it.

and then let's see from there!! :yes:

UliUli, me too. I love the loaf and the craie color best. :yes:But I am having such a hard time emotionally letting go of blanc :angel:

PiyoPiyo, the loaf is really unique and cool.

I have run into several real Chloe paddy's whilst carrying mine, never once a loaf though.

Oooo, a nasty fake the other day :sick: Even DH was like EEEWWW. I think the girl saw my lovely real rouge too.