Bag for your body type.

Here's some mod shots where I'm not wearing them all at once :P
If a big gurl rockin' Willis is wrong, then I don't wanna be right!

(note: British Tan is not mine...... yet! ;))
You seriously should be their model! You look fab with those bags!

I am about the same size as you and I carry everything. I have hobos, satchels, and shoulder bags but never considered the Willis. TBH, I didn't like it that much. The more I see your pics the more I think I need one!

Right now I go for larger bags during the week (my Candace, Rory) and use those for work. I feel I can carry everything I need to for work in one bag and it is great! On the weekends I tend to use bags that are more functional. Can't wait until DD gets a little bigger and maybe I can carry bags just because they are pretty again lol!

I don't think rules matter - but I agree with the previous poster who said a big girl with a small bag works but a tiny girl with a HUGE bag...not so much. They tend to look overwhelmed by it. Buy what you like though!

Some petite women can really rock larger bags, but I think it depends on the shape of the bag, more than the size.
I know someone that is very petite that has the big Ed. Zoe and it looks fabulous on her because it slouches and hangs so nicely.

Some petite women can really rock larger bags, but I think it depends on the shape of the bag, more than the size.
I know someone that is very petite that has the big Ed. Zoe and it looks fabulous on her because it slouches and hangs so nicely.

I think a slouch bag is OK, but all I can think of in my mind is this:

heidi-montag-balenciaga-weekender-bag.jpg

:cool:

This is my problem. Large bags overwhelm me and I look like a kid playing dress up.

You know what's funny? I have the exact same reason for not carrying small bags. Little bags look so silly on me, like I'm a little girl carrying a toy purse. I'm a curvy 12-14 and even Sophia can look a little too small on me, hence my growing love for Lindsey.

Funny how things fit different people differently! :lol:

There are rules?! Lol. I have never thought of not wearing a bag because its too big or small for my frame. I buy what I want and only consider the size when it comes to carrying all the crap I lug around. And I never try on a bag for anything other than a comfort test. Actually, I don't think I've ever tried on a bag for more than a second or 2. I must be weird not trying on a bag. :smile:

See, now this I don't get. Who in their right mind needs a bag that outrageously big?! She looks ridiculous to me. Of course, she already did after having all that plastic surgery for a guy who dumped her anyway. ::snort::
Holy moses, is she carrying her laundry in there? Who needs a bag that big?! Yeah, that is ridiculous.:lol:

Hon,
You look fine. Lucky you!
There are a lot of things to consider. Probably crossbody bags are the hardest to pull off. Sometimes a bag can be tooo teeny on a big girl. I mean ultra tiny. That is a normal size bag, so it is in proportion to the rest of your body. That size is a good one for those who want to wear it--whether larger or smaller. What you want to stay way from is a pochette under the arm. That would draw attention to your size. It isn't the same when the bag is crossbody and I don't know why.
But yeah, you look great!