Bag for work - options?

I think I am leaning towards getting a Totally MM in DE for work. I love that it has double straps that are long enough so I can carry the bag on my shoulders. The zipper is awesome because it gives me a sense of security. The outside pockets are great too. However, I want to get all your opinions to make sure I'm not missing another bag option. Whatever bag I wind up getting will be my first LV! :smile:

That was going to be my first suggestion...size & all. I don't have it myself as I don't work but I've always thought if I did...this would be the bag.

What size in Neverfull do you have?

And I would love to get them both but money doesn't grow on trees! ;)

Sorry! Both are MM. Good luck with your decision! It helps knowing that you really can't go wrong either way, because when you look at your tote every day, you'll just be happy knowing that you bought that LV yourself and it's yours :smile:

Totally MM DE! I tried to talk myself out of this bag for the longest time (well, since it came out a few months ago) because I already have the DE Neverfull MM. I finally caved after seeing CornishMom's photos. It truly looks elegant with business attire, but is casual enough to throw around on the weekend. It will fit a 13" laptop or MacBook Air, though I still carry my laptop in a separate bag so that I don't overload the Totally. It really is the perfect everyday tote. I also have the Pallas, which is fabulous, but doesn't hold as much and isn't as well suited for traveling. Hope to see your reveal soon. :smile:

Totally MM DE! I tried to talk myself out of this bag for the longest time (well, since it came out a few months ago) because I already have the DE Neverfull MM. I finally caved after seeing CornishMom's photos. It truly looks elegant with business attire, but is casual enough to throw around on the weekend. It will fit a 13" laptop or MacBook Air, though I still carry my laptop in a separate bag so that I don't overload the Totally. It really is the perfect everyday tote. I also have the Pallas, which is fabulous, but doesn't hold as much and isn't as well suited for traveling. Hope to see your reveal soon. :smile:

LOL Why am I the blame for everything. . .lol!!! I am glad you got it - I love it and you will too!!

My favorite work bag is the Citadine - like a neverfull but with a bit more structure and better closure.

I also like bags that can be worn crossbody - I have a Siracusa GM for days when weather is not an issue. The Palermo is an option,

My last suggestion is speedy b if you not need to carry a laptop.

The new Tuileries would be a really nice option! Just saw it online can't wait to see it in person. Another favorite for me is the Raspail MM which I have tried on and plan on getting as my work bag by the end of the summer. As far as the Totally goes, I have to admit I'm not wild about it, for some reason it looks like a diaper bag to me with the side pockets, I always think they look like they are meant for the baby bottles. Still nice but wouldn't get it for myself.

The new Tuileries would be a really nice option! Just saw it online can't wait to see it in person. Another favorite for me is the Raspail MM which I have tried on and plan on getting as my work bag by the end of the summer. As far as the Totally goes, I have to admit I'm not wild about it, for some reason it looks like a diaper bag to me with the side pockets, I always think they look like they are meant for the baby bottles. Still nice but wouldn't get it for myself.
Thanks! I actually considered Raspail but I don't want the mono print. I take public transportation to work and my hands get dirty all the time from touching the rails, poles, newspaper, etc. I'm afraid I would get the leather dirty and not form a nice patina color. If I could find a pre-loved Raspail already with a nice patina, I might get it.

My favorite work bag is the Citadine - like a neverfull but with a bit more structure and better closure.

I also like bags that can be worn crossbody - I have a Siracusa GM for days when weather is not an issue. The Palermo is an option,

My last suggestion is speedy b if you not need to carry a laptop.
I'm not ready to spend $2000+ on my first LV bag! haha

As for the Siracusa, I like it a lot. Just wish that it came in the DE print.

I'm not ready to spend $2000+ on my first LV bag! haha

As for the Siracusa, I like it a lot. Just wish that it came in the DE print.

I keep forgetting about the price increases. The Citadine was so much less when it was introduced!

I wish there was a bag similar to the Siracusa in DE as well. The evora is close but it's just not my style. I had a Verona mm and I have a love hate relationship with it - loved the look, hated the awkward shape so it had to go. I haven't been able to find a replacement DE bag since! Best of luck! Don't rush the decision though - new bags are released each month!

I have the Totally Monogram. It is one of my most used LVs. I was hesitant before getting it because it was not the most glamorous bag but I'll tell you, it's the bag I've gotten the most use out of. It's perfect for travel because of the zipper and the two external pockets. It dresses up or down for work. I've never felt it wasn't dressy enough for work and even in business casual attire, it looks perfect.

Thanks! I actually considered Raspail but I don't want the mono print. I take public transportation to work and my hands get dirty all the time from touching the rails, poles, newspaper, etc. I'm afraid I would get the leather dirty and not form a nice patina color. If I could find a pre-loved Raspail already with a nice patina, I might get it.

I actually saw this one tonighr while looking at the sale stuff. I hope it's OK to post it to show you
http://global.elady.com/products/detail.php?product_id=11972