Bag for vacation

Cmariewhite87

Nov 30, 2013
I am still debating which bag to get and while I don't need one just to go on vacation I think it would be fun to have a new one for Florida. Being a mom I like the idea of a shoulder bag or better yet a crossbody. Is the Siracusa mm a good choice? Or not a good choice for Florida? Besides that bag I'm not sure which other ones to consider. If y'all could help me that would be great! :smile: thanks so much!!!

I am still debating which bag to get and while I don't need one just to go on vacation I think it would be fun to have a new one for Florida. Being a mom I like the idea of a shoulder bag or better yet a crossbody. Is the Siracusa mm a good choice? Or not a good choice for Florida? Besides that bag I'm not sure which other ones to consider. If y'all could help me that would be great! :smile: thanks so much!!!

I really like the Siracusa. In Florida humidity the vachetta is sure to tan a lot faster! Other great crossbodys are Bloomsbury (DE), Speedy B (DE, Mono, DA), Favorite MM (Mono, DA)... Trying to think of other ones off the top of my head :smile:. Shoulder bags, theres plenty! Neverfull, Metis, Artsy... the list goes on and on! If you live near a boutique I would go there and try a bunch on.

The pochette metis would be a great bag. The crossbody strap is like the canvas so you won't have to worry about the vachetta. You can actually fit a lot of items in the bag. I am able to fit my zippy wallet, a thin sunglasses case, iPad mini, lip gloss, chapstick and a cles. I stick my iphone in the outside back pocket for easy access. It's a great bag with nice locking hardware.

I bought my bloomsbury pm for my trip to paris figured walking round the parks don't wanna b carrying a bag. Can fit so much inside, rain mac, water, mini pochette, Josephine wallet, zippy cp, key pouch, sunglasses :smile: try it out in store xx

I bought my bloomsbury pm for my trip to paris figured walking round the parks don't wanna b carrying a bag. Can fit so much inside, rain mac, water, mini pochette, Josephine wallet, zippy cp, key pouch, sunglasses :smile: try it out in store xx
Totally agree!
I think BB PM is the perfect travel bag, it fits a lot of stuff and you don't need to worry if it rains/snows.
Plus I can still wear it during take-off and landing while on the plane since it's crossbody. Otherwise, you need to stow it in the seat in front of you or on the overhead bin and worry about getting the bag dirty or have your contents spill out if there is no zippered top. I also like how it's more discrete than wearing a mono bag.

Totally agree!
I think BB PM is the perfect travel bag, it fits a lot of stuff and you don't need to worry if it rains/snows.
Plus I can still wear it during take-off and landing while on the plane since it's crossbody. Otherwise, you need to stow it in the seat in front of you or on the overhead bin and worry about getting the bag dirty or have your contents spill out if there is no zippered top. I also like how it's more discrete than wearing a mono bag.
Another vote for the bloomsbury. It really is the most carefree travel bag. :tup: