bag for the boyfriend. opinions & suggestions?

faithyfelicis

Jul 27, 2009
evening, everyone!

i'm looking to buy my minimalist boyfriend a good carryall. he's flying back to ireland to visit his family for a week or so, and it'd be nice for him to have a carry-on that isn't his huge, beat up north face backpack.

the cory duffle from fossil looks beautiful, and for $258 it seems like a sturdy bag. he wouldn't want anything too fancy-schmancy or designer, so i think this might be the winner.

before i go and make my purchase, i wanted to see if any of you guys have had success with buying your man a bag, and if you have, which one?

oh, and i've never actually owned anything fossil despite always seeing it around- so because of that i'm assuming it's a pretty trusty label, right?

thank youuu, as always! :smile:

Attachments

• coryduffle.jpg
    coryduffle.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 57
I would say go for canvas duffle bag. Men are pretty rough so I think a thick canvas would do a pretty good job here. And of course, something that is high quality cuz you dont wanna get him one and couple of days later, the thread comes off, handles peel, etc. Just get him a nice thick canvas bag for traveling purpose. Hope this helps and good luck

Maybe its smaller than what youre looking for, but I love the Manhattan Portage line of bags. My minimalist husband has a basic flap messenger in navy blue canvas and its lasted forever and I just think they're cool. They have zippered areas inside and are very lightweight. They have lots of other styles too.

http://www.manhattanportage.com

I would say go for canvas duffle bag. Men are pretty rough so I think a thick canvas would do a pretty good job here. And of course, something that is high quality cuz you dont wanna get him one and couple of days later, the thread comes off, handles peel, etc. Just get him a nice thick canvas bag for traveling purpose. Hope this helps and good luck

I'm considering canvas, too. I think I'm drawn toward leather because that's what I would like (haha). But yes, I totally agree. They're rough on things and I wouldn't want to get him something that would only fall apart in a month.

try this label: the property of.
you can look at the products online at its official website or at the blackbird online store.

otherwise i'd suggest checking out mulberry/pierre hardy/diet butcher slim skin/julius/ann demeulemeester.