Bag for school!

1. I'm going to school this fall (after too long, lol) and I need a new bag! I'm only a part time student so it doesn't have to be too heavy duty or anything, just pretty! I have a Juicy daydreamer and I think something around that size would be perfect, or the Cambon size tote. But I'm lost! I have quite a bit to spend and about 3 weeks to buy it! Any ideas/advice/recommendations? Thanks!! :girlsigh:

2. Have you seen the Juicy velour backpack ? It is very cute , it has big pom-poms and is what I would be carrying for school . I personally would'nt spend over 350 for a school bag . I'd use the leftover for a killer pair of Christian Louboutin heels !

3. absolutpink,I have a question for you-- how much does the Juicy tote (that you have) hold? Is it easy to access? Thanks in advance!

And for your question, I think a Coach tote would be good or maybe a bagtionelles horizontal from LV....Good luck!

4. Hi! It's very easy to access... it's open at the top (it only closes with ribbons). I can easily put a coil notebook in it but a textbook would be a stretch, unless it was a smaller one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice