Bag for School - Batignolles Horizontal or Neverfull MM?

BH. I like how it looks. Like everyone else said, it looks more structured. But if you get a chance you should try them both on with weight inside. Just to see which one would work better with the walking around campus and what not.

I'm also considering these 2 bags, but I'm leaning more towards the BH, only because its more structured. Also, I saw someone with the Neverfull, and she had a lot of stuff in it, and I didn't really liked the way it looked, it looked really "soft".

The BH for school, since you have to carry a laptop plus books it's more structured to get a BH and doesn't hurt your shoulders as much as the Neverfull. I own a Neverfull MM, the straps does strain on my shoulders when I put in a little too much.

Get the BH! I also go to school and I also chose the BH because of it's sturdy handles. The handles on the NF are too skinny. Also, the BH has a great width for your school books (not sure how wide your MacBook is). The BH will be able to withstand the weight of your MacBook + a textbook/notebook. Go with the BH! :tup: