Bag for Cruise Excursions?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I hope all you vetern cruisers can help me out with this!

What bag do you use when you go on onshore excursions? I want the bag to be big enough for me to fit beach towels, snorkel gear (mask and mouthpiece only, fins are too big), and other necessities like my wallet/sunglass case/camera etc. I prefer a lightweight nylon material since it will probably be getting wet and tossed around. And perferably something that I can carry on my shoulder and across my body with a zippered opening.

I saw a girl carrying a large across the body hobo looking tokidoki bag that would fit my needs but wanted more opinons!

2. Lacoste Large Beach Bag. Or any large tote for that matter

3. I leave all my expensive bags at home when we cruise, but I have also purchased, like baileylab suggests, a large beach bag with a zipper, of course, that could double as a bag for shore excursions so that you could fit your purchases inside. It really works out, because there are some extremely cute ones out there.

4. I used my Coach Hamptons weekend tote for the cruise I went on last year. It was the perfect size.