Bag-Fob combo: Help me decide!

It would bother me...but I am a bit fussy about this though. I don't like mixing gold and silver tone, but I'm ok with brass and gold or silver and gunmetal (though I still prefer perfectly matching hardware...and I sometimes even match my shoe and jewelry metal color to my bag because I'm nuts I guess)

You might check out this rainbow pastel feather fob (you might have to check eBay or ask for stock info with Coach CS):

It would bother me...but I am a bit fussy about this though. I don't like mixing gold and silver tone, but I'm ok with brass and gold or silver and gunmetal (though I still prefer perfectly matching hardware...and I sometimes even match my shoe and jewelry metal color to my bag because I'm nuts I guess)

You might check out this rainbow pastel feather fob (you might have to check eBay or ask for stock info with Coach CS):
I actually have this one! Never thought to try it with this bag. I have it on my Avenue bag. Thanks!

I’m still gonna get the blue one

The difference in hardware color will bother me a little but I still mix and match sometimes. What would bother me more is how to clip it to the bag. I see some people attach the charm to a hair tie. The feather charm is long so if it dangles too low on the bag, it may not look good. The charm itself is beautiful. Hope it works for you!