Bag-Fob combo: Help me decide!

LaVisioneer

Apr 3, 2018
It would bother me...but I am a bit fussy about this though. I don't like mixing gold and silver tone, but I'm ok with brass and gold or silver and gunmetal (though I still prefer perfectly matching hardware...and I sometimes even match my shoe and jewelry metal color to my bag because I'm nuts I guess)

You might check out this rainbow pastel feather fob (you might have to check eBay or ask for stock info with Coach CS):

tlatrice

Feb 13, 2018
It would bother me...but I am a bit fussy about this though. I don't like mixing gold and silver tone, but I'm ok with brass and gold or silver and gunmetal (though I still prefer perfectly matching hardware...and I sometimes even match my shoe and jewelry metal color to my bag because I'm nuts I guess)

You might check out this rainbow pastel feather fob (you might have to check eBay or ask for stock info with Coach CS):
I actually have this one! Never thought to try it with this bag. I have it on my Avenue bag. Thanks!

I’m still gonna get the blue one

pbnjam

Feb 9, 2014
New York
The difference in hardware color will bother me a little but I still mix and match sometimes. What would bother me more is how to clip it to the bag. I see some people attach the charm to a hair tie. The feather charm is long so if it dangles too low on the bag, it may not look good. The charm itself is beautiful. Hope it works for you!

tlatrice

Feb 13, 2018
The feather charms are so pretty! I missed out on a bunch so at some point I'll have to get some on eBay. Do you have other colors? Which is your favorite? Show us pictures with the pairing when it arrives! :smile:
I have a red one and the ombre one. But I'm in the middle of moving. When I get everything unboxed I'll post pics!

Reactions: lovesbags267

tlatrice

Feb 13, 2018
The feather charm finally arrived today!!!:panic:

590AE6C7-909E-4F30-97A1-2ED245966319.jpeg

I tried the dog leash clip, but as pbnjam said, it was too long. So I slid the keyring onto the handle. Which means it now lives on this bag permanently!

I wonder if I should have put the charm on the lighter side of the bag???:wtf: And maybe on the side without the Coach logo.