Bag Fetish

after, the bottom and corners are much cleaner.
When I washed it I didnt put any soap in (so it was just kind of a rinse I guess) as i didnt have woolit(I thought tide might be too harsh). I will pick some up tomorrow and see if I can get it cleaner :smile:

Click pic's to enarge

I washed my bag in the washing machine. It was a Hamptons Patchwork Weekend Tote. It was 'REALLY' dirty, and baby wipes were not cutting it. I used a little woolite and warm water, on the gentle cycle with a drip dry spin cycle. I came out well. ( I have a front loading washer, i don't think it would have worked as well with a top loading one.) I let it hang dry and put a little leather moisturizer on the handles and the leather trim.

It came out good. No obvious damage to the leather or anything. Not that I would just throw my bag in the wash because I felt like it, but it is good to know that it didn't get ruined.

looks a little better then it started out. I will pick up some woolite and perhaps take it to my mil and use her front loader.. :smile:

Not over worried at least its cleaner and germ free LOL

Seeing all the pics of your scribble tote makes me want another one! I bought the large one last March but then sold it on ebay after a few uses. I was freaked about getting it dirty!! Now I want another one, LOL!

yes that patchwork is this spring well- 07 version, but it doesn't have suede on it at all, they're all cotton patches

and bag fetish if you want to spot clean it some more, maybe you could try woolite water, and a mr clean magic eraser- the regular kind- i heard people on here tried this with good results!

oh like this kind?...
m_a4011959d6040285174a49971edc2e3d.jpg

Yeah I think its a bag that if you're good with it washing it will keep it looking great.
Seeing all the pics of your scribble tote makes me want another one! I bought the large one last March but then sold it on ebay after a few uses. I was freaked about getting it dirty!! Now I want another one, LOL!