'Bag du jour' crown bag

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. LOL i wanted this one so bad. still kinda do :ninja:

but not for 1910. or 1377.

2. Yeah, it shoulda been $1377 in the first place. Then marked down to $900. Thats more like it.

3. Not my favorite, but I think some ladies could pull it off and just make it rockin'! Nice price reduction too!

4. there will always be a soft spot in my heart for the du jour. :sad:

5. Hey, I just saw a girl with this bag in Henri Bendel! It got my attention and I was like, hey, it's that Michael Jackson & Bubbles bag. It was blue, larger than I'd expect and GORGEOUS! I haven't seen the red one ITF, but if it's anything like that blue one, it is absolutely beautiful!

6. Ok, after this, I'm gonna leave this thread alone! LOL! When I showed my hubby the bag, he said "who carried that? Burger King's wife"? But, like I said, saw the blue one ITF and it's really nice.

7. My husband actually likes this bag?!?!

8. That is so funny! :roflmfao: I still think it's cute! Just a little too loud for me. :yes:

9. not my cup of tea

10. Oh ... my ... there's a lot going on with that bag. :wtf: