bag dilemmas....take my poll please

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
okay....so i messed up on the poll and can't seem to fix it nemore so i guess no poll.....but would still love ur opinions..... :sad2: .....would help if u could rank the bags in order of ur preferences.....or even if u think they're all hideous, would still love to hear it

so i've been thinking of buying myself a new bag.....and i've found a few older chanel pieces of like.....and then there's chloe......and LV.......i'm a huge LV lover and my collection is mostly LV right now so i've been wanting to branch off but it's hard....feel like i should have every LV bag every made but i also want to have a few chanel bags just because they're classic.....and so here are the options.....hopefully one of these will be my new baby sometime soon......

the first photo is of a red patent leather Chanel clutch and a black velvet CHanel back with some type of V pattern

the second photo is of a tan Chloe Silverado and a baby silver paddington (tho i want anthracite)

and the last photo is of a perforated LV bag with pink backing i think.....probably won't get this particular shape but the LV option would be one of the bags from their perforated monogram canvas line with a pink backing....probably a small bag.....i have a few limited edition LV's and if this turns out to be limited i feel like i should be getting it......

so please let me know what u ladies think :worried:

Attachments

• chanel bags.jpg
    chanel bags.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Chloe bags.jpg
    Chloe bags.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 56
  • LV perforated bag .jpg
    LV perforated bag .jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 39
the new perforated LV's are very interesting.
If you collect LV then I would expect that should be at the top of your list.

As a silverado owner I highly reccomend the bag, and I love the tan.
The silverado is not a small bag though, if that is what you wanted.

1 - LV perf
2 - tan Silverado

1) Silverado
2) Chanel
3) Louis Vuitton

I ranked Louis lower since you can pick up a lot of limited edition pieces later for cheaper. Plus I've actually already seen fakes of the hole-y Louis on ebay (they were quite good actually, I was impressed !). I think you'd get a lot mroe wear out of a Silverado or a Chanel, which is never going to go out of style. :smile:

what do you need the bag for? is it a bag you need to use in the evening, to go out in the day or what? the silverado and the chanel pieces are 2 different things.
if i were you, i'd leave the paddy, i think it has already made its days (never really loved it anyway)...if you neeh a more casual bag,, go for the silverado, otherwise go for the chanel.
i hate monogram bags, so i could never tell you 'go for the LV':lol:

i don't relaly need a bag for anything......i just want a new bag so i don't need for it to serve a particular purpose....i guess that's kinda why i have so many choices and i'm all over the place.....

thanks all for ur opinions....would love to continue hearing from u.....seems like many of u lean towards chanel so since i couldn't figure out the poll this time around there's another poll in a different thread just about the chanels....