Bag dilemma - Large or Small Diamond Stitch

What should I do?

• Sell the bag and try to get the smaller version

• Keep the bag and get the smaller version too

• Keep the bag and be happy with it because its more versatile than the smaller version

Results are only viewable after voting.

javaboo

What to wear?
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Long Post:

I need some help deciding what I should do. :shrugs:

I've been lusting for a small diamond stitch in either white, red or black since I got back from my vacation. During the trip I brought a Large Diamond Stitch in Black. I'm undecided whether I should keep it or sell it because I'm think it might be too big on me (I'm 5'2", at the store I tried on both sizes but decide on the larger version because they only had the smaller version in white...now I'm not too sure :confused1: ). I'm going to Vegas in two weeks or so but I'm not sure at the moment whether I'll be able to get my hands on a smaller version of the bag. What do you TPFers think I should do?

1. Sell the bag and try to get the smaller version. If I do this then would I be taking a huge lost on it?
2. Keep the bag and get the smaller version too
3. Keep the bag and be happy with it because its more versatile than the smaller version.

Aaaaaah! :nuts: I don't know what to do, please help.

i have the small one in black. i can use it from day till night. i also like the red or brown one since all of my chanel bags are black but they only have it in black at that time. it depends on the load of stuff you put in the bag. the small one can fill up lots of stuff. the red one stands out.:heart::heart::heart: get the small one either in red or black.:yes::yes::yes: you can ask your SA to look for the red if you really want 'em.:smile:

I personally think the large one is probably too big on someone so petite, especially if you feel like it looks too big. I am 5'9 and want to get the larger one now, but I used to have the smaller one and it fit alot. I carry a large LV wallet, an LV agenda, and a small regular size makeup case in addition to sunglass case, and lots of business cards. Can you still return the bigger one or have you already worn it? Anyway, good luck with finding the red, I would think that color may be hard to find now.

i wish you could find the red, bc that would be so pretty. :love:i have not seen them around at all.:nogood:
i find the small a perfect size and fits all that kittenslingerie said. holds plenty, imo.:tup:
i really think if you call around you can find a white or black small fairly easily, if that is what you really want.:yes:
good luck!

Thanks for your advise, I think I'll try to sell the one I've got now... if not I'll try option two. You can't have too many bags right?