bag dilemma: guccisima web hobo or crystal medium hobo

just_jill325

is a Mommy!!!!
O.G.
Oct 1, 2006
Helloooooooooooooooooo!!!

So I'm gonna be a new Mom in a few months and want a mommy bag/going out bag.

I'm torn between the crystal mix medium hobo
223965_FZ14G_9795_003_full.jpg

and the large guccisiam web hobo in brown
211933_BEG1G_2140_001_full.jpg

I like the look of both and it seems that the web hobo might have more room, but the thing with is is that it is slouchy. I already have the medium brown leather horsebit hobo and large black horsebit hobo, which are both slouchy. I also have the medium abbey tote w/ browny/tan trim that i use as my throw around bag. LOL

I like that the crystal medium mix hobo is more structured, and the pleating is feminine, and by the size it is large enough to fit all my stuff (no baby stuff in there...baby will have it's own bag ;)).

I just like both...LOL help meeeeeeeeee! oh and the crystal mix is in the fall/winter, while the web hobo is in the classics..so I'm wondering if I can get that on sale later on??

thoughts? recommendations? would totally appreciate it!

for reference here is a picture of me with my large horsebit hobo in black:

DSC04694.jpg

and looking at it, the shape looks similar to the web hobo...

ah, I just want guccisima leather. LOL

^agreed. I like guccissima over crystal. Crystal seems like a fad to me. I don't like how it looks plasticy.

I think the chain horsebit hobo looks great on you!

Agreed X2 although I don't mind the crystal.

I also love your horsebit on you, it has got to be one of my all time favourite Gucci styles. I have the med but I really think I should get the large in black too.

Congrats on your soon to arrive baby :biggrin:

^agreed. I like guccissima over crystal. Crystal seems like a fad to me. I don't like how it looks plasticy.

I think the chain horsebit hobo looks great on you!

ITA!
I'd go for the guccissima bag, IMHO it's looks also a lot more classier than the crystal bag.
Good luck!

The guccissima web hobo is more classic and I do like guccissima leather. However the medium crystal hobo is a very cute trendy bag and I like this shape of this bag better - but guccissima wins out for me.

oh you guys!!! I think i might get the chain hobo..LOL

it should be under their classic styles, but I don't see it on the web anymore!!!!

I already have one in the brown med leather, but I noticed today that my gucci abbey tote that is the tan cream is getting really banged up...so I wouldn't mind getting it in the monogram fabric.

but cream trim or brown? LOL