bag collections

1. who here has alot of bags in one line, example- all monogram, all daimer, all ceries etc;etc; and please post pics!!!!!!

2. i really would like to see the damier collection girls!

3. I will post pics when DH is asleep (so I don't have to listen to the lectures all over again!!!:lecture:)!:lol:

4. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :graucho: Pleaseee do;) :flowers:

5. I don't have tons in each line but my bags are grouped together by material:

http://forum.purseblog.com/your-bag-showcase/i-finally-took-pictures-come-say-nice-things-25341.html

If you go to page 4, you'll see a cerises speedy, an epi speedy and my cerises pochette and porte monnaie rond that I didn't take the first time.

I hope this helps!

6. You can see them all on the link in my signature but they are as follows (start on page 3 and on for the newest pictures):
    Monogram (includes CB, Cerises, Panda)
    Vernis
    Multicolore

7. [​IMG]

8. michelle, your mc collection is just..:love: *sigh*

9. Gorgeous collections! I just have one mono (Recital) and one Damier (Saleya) so far! :lol:

10. omg...MC queen??

11. and u must've kept them really well..or did u buy them all at the same time :P

12. What a collection, especially your Shirley!

13. here's a photo of the legendary MrsTroppo's collection:

[​IMG]

:graucho:

14. ^^^^ my god!!! it's like a mountain!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice