~*~*~*Bag Collection *~*~*~ Chanel, Givenchy, Saint Laurent, Celine

It's definitely been a while, as I had to ask a moderator to breathe some life back into this dusted thread :biggrin:

I've coveted this bag since the moment I saw it, it's from the Chanel Cruise 2013 Collection

I think I've pretty much rounded out my red bag collection for now...perhaps burgundy next :biggrin:

Love this! I see you are reaching outside your color range from the first post haha!

The diorama ��������
Stunning.

Thank you!!

Beautiful collection!!

Thank you!

Love this! I see you are reaching outside your color range from the first post haha!

Yeah! I've taken a real liking to pops of color lately, but I did just purchase a classic in black recently...back to basics :biggrin: stay tuned

Pure Beauty [emoji7]

Thank you!

Beautiful collection, I especially love your Chanel and Celine bags.
And your latest perforated Dior :love:.
Enjoy them all and thank you for sharing.

Thank you!!

My family!! Couldn't part with a single one of them! I definitely have a thing for mini crossbody bags and I definitely need to expand my color range. I've been looking for something red and perhaps cobalt blue...there are a few I've got my eye on :cool:

I can put individual close ups and details if people would like, but for now I just felt like it was time to debut my collection

Your collection is lovely, great taste.