Bag Cleaning Services in Singapore?

fellys

Dec 21, 2015
I tried to search but can't seem to find recent recommendations for bag cleaning services in Singapore. Am hoping to clean/disinfect a pre-loved chanel lambskin bag which is on the way to me now! Would appreciate if you can share some experiences - shops to avoid etc? Thank you!

Thanks for replying! Have you tried both of these companies? Do share more if you can!

Dr Bags is quite popular.... I go to their Plaza Sing outlet. Friendly service and the staff or manager there is knowledgeable. Have sent 2-3 bags there for cleaning, colour touch up and HP coating. So far, so good. Only thing is if you do HP coating (water proof)... the bag becomes more matte in colour. Take note that I havent brought very dirty bags there - just vintage or preloved bags I bought and wanted a proper cleaning.

Honest crafters I went to Plaza Sing too but I think they moved to City Hall. Sent for cleaning and mend of stitching on 2 bags - came back well done but I had to wait a month or more.

I find both shops trustworthy... but do note that bag cleaning services in general not so cheap.....

Reactions: Myybags
Dr Bags is quite popular.... I go to their Plaza Sing outlet. Friendly service and the staff or manager there is knowledgeable. Have sent 2-3 bags there for cleaning, colour touch up and HP coating. So far, so good. Only thing is if you do HP coating (water proof)... the bag becomes more matte in colour. Take note that I havent brought very dirty bags there - just vintage or preloved bags I bought and wanted a proper cleaning.

Honest crafters I went to Plaza Sing too but I think they moved to City Hall. Sent for cleaning and mend of stitching on 2 bags - came back well done but I had to wait a month or more.

I find both shops trustworthy... but do note that bag cleaning services in general not so cheap.....

Thank you! Did you have to wait long for Dr Bags services? I've asked around and it seems that most places seem to take quite a while - shortest is 3 weeks and longest is up to 90 days! I think it would cause me anxiety to have to wait so long :lol:

Thank you! Did you have to wait long for Dr Bags services? I've asked around and it seems that most places seem to take quite a while - shortest is 3 weeks and longest is up to 90 days! I think it would cause me anxiety to have to wait so long :lol:
I sent my chanel flap for cleaning and to remove tarnish on chain. Ard 150 bucks but had to wait a while cos of backlog from circuit breaker measures.. probably drop them a watsapp msg to enquire abt the waiting time?

I sent my chanel flap for cleaning and to remove tarnish on chain. Ard 150 bucks but had to wait a while cos of backlog from circuit breaker measures.. probably drop them a watsapp msg to enquire abt the waiting time?

Thank you for sharing! Have decided not to send my bags in for professional cleaning at the moment but will consider for future! :flowers:

What did you send for redying? I sent my bag to a popular place years ago, can’t remember where to reuse my balenciaga city and redo the sealant and the bag came bag horrible.. yes tire changed and the sealant was a shiny black which cracked in 5 seconds

Am considering redying etc my chanel lambskin

What did you send for redying? I sent my bag to a popular place years ago, can’t remember where to reuse my balenciaga city and redo the sealant and the bag came bag horrible.. yes tire changed and the sealant was a shiny black which cracked in 5 seconds

Am considering redying etc my chanel lambskin

Hi. I sent for colour touch up for my Chanel WOC lambskin. The corners were worn off so Dr Bags did the repair by colour touch up on the corners and it came back good. It’s not a re-dye Of entire bag. I’ve seen others on IG who did re-dye and it looks good and they rave about it - but then those are influencers so not sure if can trust their words or not.

Hi. I sent for colour touch up for my Chanel WOC lambskin. The corners were worn off so Dr Bags did the repair by colour touch up on the corners and it came back good. It’s not a re-dye Of entire bag. I’ve seen others on IG who did re-dye and it looks good and they rave about it - but then those are influencers so not sure if can trust their words or not.

Ahhh but they showed pics?

saw a lot of negative reviews of honest crafters on google... them keeping the bag for a year or bad job but mostly keeping thw bag forever

re drbags their website doesn’t seem to work and they only seem to have a facebook page and instagram... not much before afters

been considering fixing my shoes and have contacted honest crafters and bag butler

Last edited:
I wanted to send my vintage diana for a deep cleanse and mold removal to drbags sg as well but I cannot find any organic reviews. Any reviews are from influencers and I do not trust the things they say.

Am wondering if there is any one else here that has used drbags before with good experience and which outlet is that?