Bag Charms?

gbscia

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
I was wondering if anyone puts bag charms on there bags? I saw a really cute one, its called the Naif bag charm. I just bought an Azur Galleria PM and thought the charm would look so cute on it. Are they for younger girls or do you think older woman (I'm 50) could pull it off. Not quite sure, need your opinions.

I think the LV bag charms are super cute, and to me, I think they are appropriate for any age! I have a few, and I'm in my mid 40's :smile: I only wished they were not as expensive as they are.
The Naif bag charm would look adorable on on your Azur. Actually, I think someone recently bought both that charm and that bag, and there are pics on here somewhere of it. It looked fabulous!

I LOVE LV bag charms. They add so much personality/individuality to the bag. Although they're small, people tend to notice them, and comment favorably. If a charm is what YOU want, I say go for it :tup:

I think the LV bag charms are super cute, and to me, I think they are appropriate for any age! I have a few, and I'm in my mid 40's :smile: I only wished they were not as expensive as they are.
The Naif bag charm would look adorable on on your Azur. Actually, I think someone recently bought both that charm and that bag, and there are pics on here somewhere of it. It looked fabulous!

Someone did recently get the pink naif charm for their Azur Galliera and it was STUNNING. If you love the charm, get it.

I was wondering if anyone puts bag charms on there bags? I saw a really cute one, its called the Naif bag charm. I just bought an Azur Galleria PM and thought the charm would look so cute on it. Are they for younger girls or do you think older woman (I'm 50) could pull it off. Not quite sure, need your opinions.
If you're "older" then I guess I'm "oldest" , age 66. I think "age" is mostly a state of mind, either that or I'm old enough to not worry about what others think, as I did when I was younger! :shrugs: I love my LV bag charms and have several that I use at various times on different bags depending on mood, one is a vintage (appropriate!) brass one, one from the Label line, one from Inclusion, and my favorite, the Mini Lin in the brown combo (no longer available). I mostly carry my LV bags, but I also have bag charms for my Gucci, Prada and Burberry. I have my eye on one or two others in the boutique, but I also saw a bandeau when I was in there on Saturday that has me thinking maybe one of those would be a nice change from a charm. Buy what YOU like and wear it on any bag you want to and enjoy it.

Hi gbscia! I'm 55 and I have 4 bag charms so obviously I don't think they are only for younger people. Agree, the Naif charm is really cute and I think it would look great on the your Galliera! I'd definitely buy it.

I love most bag charms, for any age! but the candy ones and too cutesy ones are a bit immature for middle aged ladies, my favs are the Insolence, Tapage and Pastilles.

i love bag charms and i definitely think it's for all ages but just wish it wasn't so $$$!!! I have the candy charm that i use w.my azur speedy and it left a very dark mark on the vachetta :sad: i'll have to use it w.bags w.out any vachetta to worry about