Bag Charms

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I want to dress up my damier speedy 30 & batignolles w a bag charm...Any ideas? Key Rings? :girlsigh:

2. I love the panda cles and the speedy inclusion. Both would look beautiful!!

3. Definitly Speedy Inclusion! Its just too cute! lol!
    xxxRosexxx

4. Here's a picture from eBay for some ideas.. and perhaps not ideas. :graucho:

crazy chains.JPG

5. LOL - that's some charm overkill going on there!!

6. yup, whats that round black mc on the left? astropill??

7. ^^^ Yes ! :yes:

It's cute isn't it ?

8. what do you think? that or an inclusion key chain?

9. that mini alma charm is soooooo cute....i want my dog to carry it LOL. :heart:

10. Ayla, that is HYSTERICAL!!!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

11. Ayla, that is seriously some overkill going on in that pic. Please tell me someone does not carry their bag around like that!!! :wtf:

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Oh those astropills are soooo cute!

12. Oohhh! How adorable ! I think cute little dogs, after designer handbags, are my other weakness, lol

14. is it ok to put charms in poppincourt or papillon?? thanks!

15. love the mini alma.
    i put my moms hermes scarf around my batignolles, along with some juicy charms

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice