Bag charm???

Feb 28, 2016
Hi everyone =) For those of you who have a pochette accessoires do you put a bag charm on? Wonder how it looks ?

BULL

Apr 19, 2015
It is not a big item. I originally wanted to put my charms on it too, but I ended up getting a small luggage tag on one end, and attached both ends of the strap to the other.

Reactions: babygirlloveLV
Feb 28, 2016
It is not a big item. I originally wanted to put my charms on it too, but I ended up getting a small luggage tag on one end, and attached both ends of the strap to the other.
I just got the Damier Ebene and i want to dress it up =). I will find something.

Feb 28, 2016
I personally don't since the PA isn't a large bag and, if not careful, a charm could overwhelm it. A golden chain for shoulder or cross-body use really adds a little something though (Mautto sells them btw) .
Where to find Mautto? Thanks for advice. =)

j19

Julia
Apr 3, 2016
I think the vernis heart bag charm would look nice and I plan to purchase it for my pochette accessoires in monogram :smile:

carrie_monroe

Apr 16, 2015
Poland
At first I wanted to get a puff to add to my PA, but I gave up on the idea as it's a pretty small item and I've thought it looked a bit silly. I think a gold chain dresses it up just perfectly. You can get some pretty nice chains on ebay, they are inexpensive and dress the bag up.