Bag charm

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
United Kingdom
I think it'd look good! I'd hang it from the zipper pull on the front because I tend not to use those kind of exterior pockets, and it'd give it a purpose!

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Mr.LouisVuitton said:
Ok got my new bag yesterday - Mick PM in DG

Thinking of adding this bag charm

Yes or No? If so where would you attach it?
Yea! Congrats! You know I love this bag! A charm would be really cool! Please post pics! when you get it! i had this charm but took it back because it looked silly on the bag I was using for! But I always loved it - simple and silver - my favorite combo!

exelero

Dec 9, 2012
Europe
Love that charm! I'd hang it in the zipper pull, either in the front of the bag or in the top zipper. I think either way it'll look different yet subtile :smile:

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
I have that charm and the size is quite big. I wouldn't hang it on the zipper pull as it might damage the bag. If you want to hang a charm, I would hang it on either side where the strap is attaching to the bag.

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
Love the style of the Mick, Congrats! Would the key charm be too heavy for the zipper on the front..The only other place would be on the side......I do like the charm, too!

Mr.LouisVuitton

A Man in LVoe
Jan 15, 2013
UK
Well thanks everyone for your input; I love the charm and I think it would be too larger/heavy for the front zipper. The other place that some of you have suggested is the ends, so when I am next in town I will pop into LV and try one on my bag to see how it looks. :smile: