bag charm

fma0913

O.G.
Aug 8, 2009
i want a LV candy bag charm so bad for my new tivoli pm, but i can't justify spending that much money. i wish i had bought it in paris when i was there a few weeks ago, b/c it is cheaper to buy there.

is everyone who purchased charms happy with them? worth the cost? :smile:

I can't justify on getting one myself too, not anytime soon. Have u thought about a bandeau? It's cheaper and looks nice on bag too! ;)

p.s. I saw some use Juicy Couture charms and look cute and cheaper

I could never justify paying so much for a bag charm. I think the Tivoli PM has many nice details that you don't need a charm to go with it. If you prefer to have a charm on it, check out some inexpensive charms from other brands?

I have a few bag charms! I like them but they are over priced!

If you love one, than I'd just go for it! You'll definitely use it! And I think if you use it a lot, you'll at least feel like you've gotten your money's worth out of it!

I'm more into dressing up my bag with a bandeau due to the price difference!

great ideas kylie - i do love juicy charms!
They do work wonders...as of now that is all I use...because I too cannot justify it yet...I walked in the LV store with my Speedy and a JC charm and one of the SAs was like "That looks gooooooooood" almost like she was hinting to me that she would not spend the money either like she would get a JC charm too!

I could never justify paying so much for a bag charm. I think the Tivoli PM has many nice details that you don't need a charm to go with it. If you prefer to have a charm on it, check out some inexpensive charms from other brands?
Yes...I agree and I feel that some LV bags can stand on their own without a charm...I find that very interesting!

I adore my bag charms even though I know they are overpriced. I always find a way to justify them (or maybe I just go into denial!). I just bought the pastilles charm for my alma in paladium and it makes the bag so spectacular! I think they are necessary!!!!!

Yes yes and yes!!
I finally bit the bullet and bought the pastilles bag charm 2 years ago for Christmas and at first I did not even consider paying that much for a charm but after you get over that hump, it's great and it's one of my favourite LV pieces - what's great about mine is that it works with all of my monogram, damier, amarante vernis, and mini lin ebene purses so really I think it was worth the money because I use it all the time and because I hardly ever see any bags with the LV charms it truly makes my LV purses feel very special and unique.
Once I saw the new Epi fleur bag charm, I had to have it even though I did not own an Epi purse so I had to buy the epi speedy in order to use it and both look great together.

I guess if you love a bag charm enough, you will overpass the amount of money and just go for it!

Also take a look at the Bag Charm club and see how awesome the purses look adorned with their bag charms.