Bag Charm Suggestion

Oakfield

Nov 30, 2019
I have always wanted a Mini Lin Croisette charm and have loved them for years BUT can realistically only afford to buy one handbag charm. I want something to add a pop of colour for both DA and Mono bags and thought the pale pink/lavender set would do the job. Any suggestions would be really great as I'm undecided - I'm middle aged and just something pretty... Thanks in advance - and preloved would also be an option....

Reactions: Irishgrrrl
I only use 2 of my LV bag charms 99% of the time. They are
View attachment 4615214 View attachment 4615215

Oddly enough my bright red lv heart charm sits in the dust bag and box almost all the time and I use the neural colored ones that really match everything!
Ohhh, I’ve always loved that chain! I think it would look so elegant on a Speedy or NF.

OP, please ignore the negativity . . . there is nothing wrong with liking bag charms! Some of them are absolutely gorgeous and IMO they can really bring a nice finishing touch to your bag. I don’t have any LV charms yet, but I have quite a few from Coach that I rotate through. Can’t wait to see what you decide on!

There is no need to be passive aggressive. @fabuleux was not negative at all. Charms are designed to amplify the brand visibility on the bags. I just double checked the current lineup, but boy, they are all very 'in-your-face'. Which is not a bad thing, but none of them is understated by any means.
They are fun though, I myself have a few for my Keepalls too. And that Fleur de Monograms chain that @7h5f921 posted is one of the most beautiful LV charms. It's a classic. I'd recommend them for any of the bags with gold hardware.

There is no need to be passive aggressive. @fabuleux was not negative at all. Charms are designed to amplify the brand visibility on the bags. I just double checked the current lineup, but boy, they are all very 'in-your-face'. Which is not a bad thing, but none of them is understated by any means.
They are fun though, I myself have a few for my Keepalls too. And that Fleur de Monograms chain that @7h5f921 posted is one of the most beautiful LV charms. It's a classic. I'd recommend them for any of the bags with gold hardware.
Oh, don’t worry! I was being neither passive nor aggressive. Just trying to answer OP’s question. And I agree that the FDM chain is absolutely gorgeous. Have a great day! :flowers:

Reactions: Oakfield and BULL
To those of you who have the FDM chain: I’d love to see some real-life pics of it on a bag if you wouldn’t mind sharing! I’ve had my eye on it forever and I’ve been trying to convince myself that it’s worth buying (possibly pre-loved). TIA!

Reactions: millivanilli
I have the top bag charm chain. I like it and use it a lot. I think the bag charm depends on the bag you are using. Understated is subjective, not sure why you need to get bashed over it. These criticisms are getting so annoying...

I agree - understated is subjective and was meant as a compliment when paired with the words lovely/gorgeous etc so I have zero idea how my remark could be met with snarky criticism. As another poster stated, many of today’s charms are very loud and in your face whereas these were muted tones and subtle. To each their own. Snarky doesn’t phase me. Says more about the person tbh...

Reactions: Lejic