3) Special Occasion
Chanel Jumbo caviar in black, Hermes Birkin 35 Togo in gold

4) Everyday/All weather
Bloomsbury PM, Delightfull MM w/ strap

5) Handheld
LV Speedy Mirage in Bordeux

6) Tote
LV Neverfull and Chanel Cerf tote

I wanna get rid of my LV papillon ebene, ALma MC white, 2 LV bucket bags, and speedy 30 stephen sprouse khaki, they're useless to me now and just looking pretty on the shelf..

I wanna own an emprente leather or epi leather bags from LV, hermes evelyn 3 but I hate the shoulder strap, and another Chanel bag that's either beige or red color

Soo much fun to read everyone's collections a dream a little! Great categories....

1) Shoulder/hobo - Fendi Pequin Fuchsia, Miu Miu Black, VC Avery black, MJ Too Hot Cement, Cole Haan Triangle Cognac, Makowsky Mustard
2) Crossbody - LV Mono Trotteur, MJ Natasha Cardamom, VC Cristina red, Kate Spade Clarke , MK Black Fringe
3) Going out- Beaded vintage bags, MJ Mini Stam Icy Taupe
4) Everyday/All weather- Coach this and that, mostly totes
5) Handheld - DB Leopard T'Moro
6) Tote- LV Cabas Azur 2014, MK Saffiano Cobalt, Minkoff striped beach tote, LAMB Marigold tote,

Wish List... Chanel and Hermes (next year when I come off Ban Island, sniff sniff!)

Reading everyone’s lists, and then, well, knowing that I only own about two bags (one not even in my possession yet), makes me realize how many categories I’m NOT covered in! I could use any advice I can get from this thread. Just a disclaimer, I love LV and want to expand my collection, but I do it more on a special occasion basis. Any advice on bags to get to fill the other categories must be in a much lower price point than LV.

1) Shoulder/hobo
I don’t have a hobo bag, and am actually not terribly into the hobo look. However, I will say that the one hobo bag I LOVE is from the Jerusha Couture brand, but I don’t think she sells them anymore. (Jerusha Couture from YouTube, the original Jerusha bag that you can see featured in her videos from years ago.) That bag is seriously amazing, if anyone knows where to get a look-alike. That could cover the hobo section, and the crossbody and everyday sections!

2) Crossbody
This is a big deficit for me. I really should own a crossbody and I want to. The disclaimer here is that I am receiving a preowned Speedy 35 for my birthday in June. (My birthday is at the end of June, but I may be receiving it earlier.) I already own a monogram strap that will pair perfectly with it. However, I won’t be wearing the bag crossbody majority of the time, and when I do think of crossbody, I think a bag that I can take with me to an amusement park, out in the rain, etc. A bag that I don’t have to worry about AT ALL. Even though my Speedy is preowned, I definitely have to worry about it in the weather. And I already know that monogram strap is not going to be comfortable wearing someplace that I’m standing or walking around all day.

3) Special Occasion
I have a damier ebene cosmetic pouch that I enjoy using as a clutch, as well as a more square Fendi pouch that looks great as a clutch. The Fendi takes on the shape a bit more of the toiletry pouch, only shorter, so I definitely think it works. I also have a vintage jeweled clutch from the 1950s, but it really only holds some cards. I’m not even sure my iPhone would fit in! It’s fancier than the pouches though, which would be appropriate for an event that I need a gown for. Other than that, the pouches work fine, for nice dinners out, etc.

4) Everyday/All weather
My everyday bag is my Neverfull MM damier ebene. I use this bag every single day to work, and really only DON’T use it when I am going on a day trip to a place where I know I’ll need to be able to toss a bag around. I take it flying with me, which has resulted in a piece of the leather by the handle becoming scuffed, but I know that all the little issues it has can easily be fixed by investing some money into LV repairs when the time is right. This really is my workhorse, and my everything. There is never a time that I am NOT using it, unless a specific type of day trip comes up.

5) Handheld
Soon coming, Speedy 35 in monogram

6) Tote
That would have to again be my Neverfull MM in damier ebene. I also have a canvas tote from Victoria’s Secret PINK (their college sports line), and a small canvas Marc Jacobs tote. I don’t use these as actual purses though, they’re just shlepper bags. Like carrying books to and from my work, putting clothes in if I’m going overnight and don’t want to take my LeSportsac, etc.

I really think a Longchamp would be a great bag to add to my collection (though pricey when I’m considering buying the next bag I see at Target). However, I also don’t like that the tote-style Longchamp I’m eyeing can’t be worn crossbody. And I feel that since I don’t currently have a crossbody, and for going on any type of day trip crossbody really is the best, I feel that I should maybe invest there. But then again, I have just always had a thing for those Longchamp bags.

Anyway, sorry for rambling on. If any of you way more experienced purse gurus has any advice for someone who currently owns only ONE bag, that would be excellent! Thanks
!

Now this thread got me thinking

1) Shoulder/hobo
Gucci Sukey
Epi Madeleine PM

2) Crossbody
Idylle Saumur
Mono Canvas Drouot
mini lin Juliette
Gucci small messenger

3) Special Occasion (clutch?)
Vernis Sunset Boulevard
Mono canvas pochette
Multicolore pochette (black)
Chanel mini lambskin (handheld)

4) Everyday/All weather
Le Pliage
DE Saleya PM
Prada nylon small tote

5) Handheld
Vernis Alma PM
DA Speedy 30
Goyard Croisiere 35

6) Tote
Mono Canvas Neverfull
Empreinte Lumineuse PM
Chanel GST
Prada Saffiano

7) Baby Bag :smile:
Le Pliage
Coach Baby Bag

I REALLY REALLY SHOULD BE BANNED!

I have...

1) Shoulder/hobo
delightful mm, mahina L

2) Crossbody
tiffany tote

3) Special Occasion
Anything small/handheld (bellevue vernis, epi alma, speedy 25)

4) Everyday/All weather
speedy 35ebene

5) Handheld
Bellevue,alma,speedy 25, speedy 35

6) Tote
NF Azur, NF Ikat

that's all I have... it looks like I'm covered. (maybe a favorite mm for special occasion)

I wish I could give credit to whomever posted this a while back, but I can't remember. She wrote down how she works her collection, and i wrote it down in a notebook. I am resurrecting it since my collection has changed almost completely since I first wrote it down, about a year ago. The speedy is the only bag I had back then and still have. From this list, I'm considering selling the Minkoff's, but maybe not. (And no selling on TPF!) I am considering adding a Chanel flap which would fit into category 1,2 and 3.

1) Shoulder/hobo

Epi Noe NM in yellow (vintage)

2) Crossbody

Hermes Evelyne

3) Special Occasion

Chanel Cambon WOC (on the way from Brandoff)

4) Everyday/All weather

several Longchamps 2 medium, 2 large, Rebecca Minkoff 5 zip and a MAC

5) Handheld

Speedy 30 DA, Hermes Picotin pm

6) Tote

Chanel Medallion

I used to have, but sold a Neverfull, Cabos Piano, Totally GM, Speedy B DE, speedy mono, Eva, Gucci hobo, mini pleaty, baggy denim, Pochette Metis, and several bag charms and SLGs.

I would love to see your Must Haves and what categories you consider necessary to your life. And yes, I know NONE of them are necessary. We are bag junkies here. :P

1. Shoulder/hobo:
Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock Natasha
2. Crossbody:
Céline Nano
3. Special Ocassion:
Dior 'Miss Dior', Lanvin Happy
4. Everyday:
Speedy 35, MbMJ Natasha
5. Handheld:
Alexander McQueen Heroine, Speedy 35, Givenchy Nightingale
6. Tote:
Alexander McQueen Heroine

Hmm....definitely has me wondering!

1) Shoulder/hobo - LV Tivoli GM, Marc by Marc Jacobs Q Hillyer, Furla Elizabeth
2) Crossbody - LV Monogram Eva, Marc by Marc Jacobs Percy
3) Going out - LV Monogram EVA, 2 Tory Burch clutches, Halston clutch (all chain options)
4) Everyday/All weather- kind of a mix
5) Handheld - Gucci Race, LV Speedy DE 30
6) Tote- LV Neverfull in DA, DE, and Mono. Longchamp Planetes, Longchamp Le Pliage

I'm definitely good on totes. Crossbody is hard for me because I'm 5'10" and busty so nothing ever really lays or hangs well. I'm definitely going to mull this over more lol

1) Shoulder/hobo
Sully MM, Celine All soft, Celine Trapeze

2) Crossbody
Tory Burch foldover

3) Special Occasion
Chanel Reissue 227

4) Everyday/All weather
SC Cherry, Trevi PM

5) Handheld
Celine Mini Luggage, Celine Phantom

6) Tote
Emp Lumi, Soft Lockit (ordered today!!!), Givenchy Antigona

As a guy, my bag requirements are a little bit different, but I guess I would need to contribute since my tastes are slowly changing (put it at a glacier rate)... LOL. I have kinda changed the titles but essentially they are the same..

1) Shoulder/hobo:
LV NF GM Ikat in Grand Bleu (beach bag)

2) Crossbody (Messenger):
Monogram Abbesses
Bastille GM in Damier Ebene
Daniel GM in Damier Graphite
Roman MM in Taiga Leather

3) Special Occasion (Don't really use clutches - too cumbersome and in a blazer there are a million huge pockets, but I do have a few 'man clutches' lol):

Givenchy Rottweiler clutch
Givenchy Madonna clutch
LV Toiletry Pouch 26
(trying to find one) Givenchy Bambi Print Clutch
(trying to find one) Celine Color block pouch

4) Everyday/All weather
(all messengers above)
40 Monogram Speedy B
40 Multicolor White Speedy (still in box with the plastic wrappings, LOL)
40 Multicolor Black Speedy (still in box with the plastic wrappings, LOL)
35 Monogram Speedy B
35 Damier Azure Speedy B
35 Damier Ebene Speedy B
35 Monogramouflage Speedy
30 Roses Speedy (rarely, lol)
30 Speedy Empriente Bleu Infini
30 Speedy Empriente Noir

5) Handheld
Hermes Kelly 40 (coming in the mail!!!!! :faint: :happy dance:
All Speedies above
Sac Plats in numerous prints (Mono, DE and Denim)

6) Tote
LV NF GM Ikat Grand Blue
(thinking of getting) Celine Cabas Black

As you can see, I have a big gap in my collection - too much LV!! I already sold a lot of my LV pieces to a better home due to the fact that I used them as art pieces and they were once my mother's who only used them maybe 5 times.. I am liking Celine, Givenchy, Saint Laurent and Proenza and of course HERMES!! Using the funds from the bag/clothes/shoe sale to save up money for a house and some of it going to the goods :graucho:

How is your Ikat holding?

I think I am covered - maybe over covered.

Mono
Speedy 30
Alma MM
Delightful PM
Pouchette NM
Josephine Wallet
Cosmetic Pouch
Key Pouch

Damier Ebene
Speedy 30
Portobello PM
Totally MM

Azur
Speedy B 30
Neverfull MM
Pouchette NM

Be Blessed MoNikki

1) Shoulder/hobo
Batignolles Vertical
Neverfull MM Mono
Neverfull MM DA
Beverly MM Multicolor

2) Crossbody
DE Eva

3) Special Occasion (clutch?)
DE Eva
Beverly MM Multicolor
Marilyn Multicolor

4) Everyday/All weather
Coach Bag (rainy day) I don't know the name of this one. It's a light taupe signature print with brown patent leather and silver hardware
Batignolles Vertical - every day sunny and clear

5) Handheld
Multicolor Marilyn
Suhali Le Fabuleux

6) Tote
Neverfull MM Mono
Neverfull MM DA
Batignolles Vertical

This looks fun!!!
Here goes my collection-

1) Shoulder/hobo
LV Totally PM DA

2) Crossbody
LV Speedy 30 B mono
Marc By Marc Jacobs Natasha

3) Special Occasion
Vintage Chanel in black handed down from my grandmother RIP

4) Everyday/All weather
LV Speedy 25 B empreinte Infini

5) Handheld
LV Speedy 30 DA

6) Tote
LV Neverfull GM mon mono (vert clair/fuschia)

Here's mine:

1. Shoulder/Hobo
LV NF MM in mono
Gucci Sukey
Gucci Web
Gucci Charlotte
MBMJ Francessca
Tory Burch Dakota

2. Crossbody
LV Eva in mono
Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac x2, love these!
MBMJ Natasha

3. Special Ocassion
Chanel Classic Flap M/L in black caviar with SHW

4. Everyday
Chanel Stitch It in RHW calf
Le Pliage large (for work everday) Brown Large

5. Handheld
LV Speedy 30 in DE

6. Tote
LV Neverful MM in mono
Le Pliage Black Large