Bag Came ... With Sensor!

Tiffany_Darling

Refined
O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
My bag arrived (will have pics later) but during my photoshoot (lol) I noticed the bag still had the sensor. It's shaped like a padlock with the rubber-covered wire going through the handles. My SA in NY, Jonathan Snipes, had it shipped from another Saks store but according to him he said he could take it off in his store or I can save myself a trip (it's a hassle because that Saks is really busy) and snip it with wire cutters. Is this true? Has anyone ever had this problem?

oooh that happened literally just a couple of weeks ago to another member.

Have a search in the threads the header was my chanel came, with surprise gift! or something very similar

Whats the bag like tho? is it gorgeous ;)

That sounds like something that you can cut. I would just use pliers. Just make sure it's not one of those security tags that ruins the item (like spraying ink) when not opened properly.

yes! it happened with my grey reissue. :nuts:i was petrified to snip it myself:sweatdrop:....but i did and it was fine. i used wire cutters...one quick snip.:okay: good luck! you'll be fine.

Thanks, Chloe-Babe. I will do a search. It looks just like SympathyDuet's bag from the 'Pocket in the City' reference thread. I love it. My battery died halfway through so recharging.

044.jpg