Bag Brands that you think deserve a forum

Pandy

O.G.
Apr 4, 2007
What are some bag brands that you think have enough of a following to warrant a forum on TPF? I think there should be an area not for designer bags, but for bag companies that are less expensive but also popular. Also, a forum for luggage as I am an avid traveler and had a really, REALLY hard time finding the right luggage to take with me. I think a luggage/travel bag area would be nice!
Anyway here are my ideas:
-Salvatore Ferragamo
-Dooney and Bourke
-Kipling (popular in Asia)
-Celine (popular in HK)
-LAMB
-Anya Hindmarch

I agree that LAMB should have its own forum, and I was sad to see the D&B forum close because I buy D&B. But I also agree that a forum should be dedicated to less espensive lines that are very popular, they don't need separate forums for each of them, but they need a forum to themselves I think.

D&B had one. . . the thing is there HAS to be a lot of traffic/posts/threads to warrant it's own forum.

D&B seemed to need it's own as did Burberry, YSL and Jimmy Choo, but none of them get much traffic at all after people begged and Vlad gave:shrugs:

We watch the the threads carefully and add as needed:yes:

I can say for sure, that none of the designers listed in the first post need their own Forum here, there's just not nearly enough threads about them.

also, price of bags is completely irrelevent, look at Tokidoki.
We don't just give expensive brands their own Forum.

It's 100% about need, 0% about exclusivity or price.