Bag, Borrow, Steal....Some Chanel 60% off

FYI, I just received my Pink Classic Lambskin Flap today. It is in bad condition. The color has faded in some areas, there are small pen or grease marks, there is grime and/or color transfer on the leather interwoven chain.

But, ike ssc0619 said, the return policy is good so not much lost in the transaction.

I just got the reissue silver stripe 2.55 yesterday!! It is in perfect condition and looks like new. It doesn't come with dust bag, but it has auth card . I think that's fine! Thank you ssc0619!!!!

FYI, I just received my Pink Classic Lambskin Flap today. It is in bad condition. The color has faded in some areas, there are small pen or grease marks, there is grime and/or color transfer on the leather interwoven chain.

But, ike ssc0619 said, the return policy is good so not much lost in the transaction.

I am :sad: . I am sorry it didn't work out!

I just got the reissue silver stripe 2.55 yesterday!! It is in perfect condition and looks like new. It doesn't come with dust bag, but it has auth card . I think that's fine! Thank you ssc0619!!!!

YEA!! :yahoo:

I have been holding my breath for each of you who ordered a bag. I just wish that atpmtb had had the same luck!!

^
ssc0619 - You are so kind. It is very sweet of you to share the info on the good deals and care about others' experiences :urock:

I have not ordered any bag from Avelle but just wanna compliment you for your thoughtfulness and how nice to read about someone who cares :flowers:

I have occasionally PM others for help, many TPFers are very helpful and nice enuff to response. :hugs:
But there were a couple of times, I get ignored totally when I PM for SA's contact eventho' they were the TPFers who invited us to PM for the deals. :shrugs:
Its ok, I have them to thank for keeping my wallet shut :drinks:

I was not sure about it at first, but I love the bag more and more now. The color is amazing and it does go with all of my outfit :yahoo:. There was some mark on the back and I thought it was the metallic rub off, but I just tried to clean it yesterday with Meltonian cleaner & conditioner and all of the spots disappear...turn out it was just... dirty...silly me :biggrin:. It look so shiny and spotless now. I am still debating whether to spray it with apple guard or Shiny Monkey. Any thought here????? Thanks everyone so much for your commends earlier. :tpfrox:

Attachments

• IMG_1830.JPG
    IMG_1830.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 58
I was not sure about it at first, but I love the bag more and more now. The color is amazing and it does go with all of my outfit :yahoo:. There was some mark on the back and I thought it was the metallic rub off, but I just tried to clean it yesterday with Meltonian cleaner & conditioner and all of the spots disappear...turn out it was just... dirty...silly me :biggrin:. It look so shiny and spotless now. I am still debating whether to spray it with apple guard or Shiny Monkey. Any thought here????? Thanks everyone so much for your commends earlier. :tpfrox:

This is the before and after pic of the back ^^!

Attachments

• IMG_1833.JPG
    IMG_1833.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2022.JPG
    IMG_2022.JPG
    176.9 KB · Views: 52
It looks so much better!!! I love your bag and am happy it goes with everything. I am not sure about using the Apple guard or Shiny Monkey, hopefully someone else will have some ideas.

Congrats!