Bag Borrow or Steal **Steal -- Reveal & Random Cutnesssss <3

Dianabanana12

Oct 20, 2010
So,

I recently sold a pair of LV pumps to BBOS and since then noticed they had a private sale website, where they consign items, most of their items are in really good condition based on the pictures, but a little overpriced.

So I get an email from the, which I usually ignore as junk, until I saw that it said one day only 30% off everything in stock from their private sale site, so im thinking hm 30% is a pretty big deal when we're talking several hundred-1000s of dollars, so as an impulse buy I bought this :smile:
.....I never ever thought twice about this bag, and all of a sudden from TPF pics, fell in love with it :smile: Ive been carrying it for a week now so this is a re-creation of a reveal haha

Ready?????

PS new camera, still playing around with it I dont think the pictures do it justice :smile:

Here!

Also have a question for you - what was your experience selling back to BBOS? I want to sell some Coach stuff (which I know sells for a lot less), but I've been a little hesitant. **Not trying to sell anything on here BTW. :smile:

Reveal1.jpg