bag borrow or steal purchasing experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

missnicoleeee

Oct 14, 2011
SF
hello all. so i've been trying to find any threads about experiences from purchasing from bagborroworsteal.com and didn't really find much (if there is a thread please let me know!) and i'm thinking of trying out the bags first before i actually go to the retail store to actually buy the bag. what were your experiences using this site? good/bad? how was customer service? were returns easy? are the bags cleaned after each use by a customer? how long did shipping take to get to you? would you consider becoming a member (paying the monthly fee) and etc.

all input would be greatly appreciated!!! :smile:

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
hello all. so i've been trying to find any threads about experiences from purchasing from bagborroworsteal.com and didn't really find much (if there is a thread please let me know!) and i'm thinking of trying out the bags first before i actually go to the retail store to actually buy the bag. what were your experiences using this site? good/bad? how was customer service? were returns easy? are the bags cleaned after each use by a customer? how long did shipping take to get to you? would you consider becoming a member (paying the monthly fee) and etc.

all input would be greatly appreciated!!! :smile:
Here you go: http://forum.purseblog.com/general-shopping/experiences-with-bag-borrow-or-steal-569979-42.html

Status
Not open for further replies.