Bag Borrow or Steal grabs $8.25 million in VC

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/venture/archives/101847.asp

The site may not have many fans here, but apparently there is people who believe in this business model. Like the ones who provided over 8 mil in venture capital to BBoS. Props!

2. Wow! That is impressive! Wish I had thought of it first!

3. What do we get???

Ha

4. Holy cannoli - :weird:

Well, good for them. I wonder how many clients they have?

You can buy a lot of watches and jewelry for 8.5 million; although, I suspect that there will be bonuses and salary increases for all "key" personnel.

5. Wow - that's very impressive! Wish I had thought of this first too!

6. Cool .........make that money ladies

7. I've thought about making doing a similar idea, with my knowledge of bags, and my husbands knowledge of computers and website making, by offering only high end, bags and a larger variety.

8. Wow!

9. WHOA!! That's pretty impressive! Everytime I see these new business models hit off I always wonder why didn't I think of that? Just like that one million dollar website! Crazy idea, but it works!

10. My friend thought of this before it came out. I just didn't want to put my bags out there for anyone to use so it was shot down. LOL. How ironic but no regrets.