Bag, Borrow and Steal Discounts

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. For those of you that don't mind a gently used handbag by MJ, Coach etc. the website for Bag Borrow or Steal™ has bags available. Many of them at 40% or more off the list price. It started today.;)

2. every time someone posts something to direct my attn their

i am disapointed by what they have and the prices

ie you can do better on some of the items...if you jsut happen to catch them in a high end department stores sales table then from this 'establishment'

3. I agree. It almost like buying an "expensive" fake - why do that when you can buy the real thing at a good discount if you just wait patiently and then hit the department stores?

4. Sorry ladies-just thought there may be some out there who could not afford to spend that much to get a new MJ. Just trying to help someone out! OUCH!:confused1:

5. they have been known to have fakes too... so i wouldnt recommend trying them..

and even if u get this MJ u have to give it back..

6. I appreciate the spirit in which this was posted..though I did not find any deals, you never know who could! Good looking out!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice