Bag Bargain from Rebecca's HSN Minkette Line

xanderbsb

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
Ever since receiving the Benjamins wallet I won from Rebecca's November Daily Giveaway in 2009 (http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-...minkoff-daily-giveaway-help-iding-561356.html), I've been interested in getting a Rebecca Minkoff bag to go with it.

A few weeks ago I discovered Rebecca had a handbag line exclusively for HSN. When I looked at all of the Minkette bags, I immediately fell in love with the Enchantment Leather Hobo.

It was on clearance for $125.00 and even though the price was already lowered I held onto a small morsel of hope that HSN would drop the price again.

I monitored the bag everyday to check if the price had changed. My wish came true because last week the price went down to $62.47! I couldn't resist the price so I took the plunge and ordered the Enchantment in the Fuchsia color.

What made this purchase even better for me is in November 2009, I had won a $20.00 gift card from the HSN Great Gift Giveaway. I went ahead and used the gift card which brought my order total to $55.09!

It arrived on Thursday and when I opened the box I was satisfied with what I saw. The Enchantment was bigger than I expected because in the pictures it looked small. I'm happy that it's a great size and that it can hold a lot.

nl8s5k.jpg

The Enchantment chillin' with its new friend Benjamins:

33u7ihh.jpg

Here I am with the Enchantment:

33tnkh2.jpg

enchantment2.jpg

Ever since receiving the Benjamins wallet I won from Rebecca's November Daily Giveaway in 2009 (http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-...minkoff-daily-giveaway-help-iding-561356.html), I've been interested in getting a Rebecca Minkoff bag to go with it.

A few weeks ago I discovered Rebecca had a handbag line exclusively for HSN. When I looked at all of the Minkette bags, I immediately fell in love with the Enchantment Leather Hobo.

It was on clearance for $125.00 and even though the price was already lowered I held onto a small morsel of hope that HSN would drop the price again.

I monitored the bag everyday to check if the price had changed. My wish came true because last week the price went down to $62.47! I couldn't resist the price so I took the plunge and ordered the Enchantment in the Fuchsia color.

What made this purchase even better for me is in November 2009, I had won a $20.00 gift card from the HSN Great Gift Giveaway. I went ahead and used the gift card which brought my order total to $55.09!

It arrived on Thursday and when I opened the box I was satisfied with what I saw. The Enchantment was bigger than I expected because in the pictures it looked small. I'm happy that it's a great size and that it can hold a lot.

I'm SO glad that you love your Enchantment! I bought the same bag, got it a few days ago (same price you paid, so we both got it for a steal!) and I don't love it. :sad: My hubby doesn't love it either, so I'm sending it back tomorrow. :sad: I hope you enjoy yours for many years, though - it is absolutely ADORABLE (just not adorable ON ME, LOL). :biggrin: