Bag Ban FAIL

jane

since '05
O.G.
Sep 28, 2005
I just ordered this from the Bloomingdales sale!! It was only $318 with no tax and free shipping so, after trying on the plain leather one today at my crummy Macy's, I had to buy this. I LOVED the way it wears and the size and the interior space is great. And I wanted something with that cute glitter python, but not necessarily a Sadie, or another Madeline.

Bad Jane! But, I did decide to sell one of my RM bags to try to account for it. So, it's ok, RIGHT??

(so excited!)

Attachments

• 26337_a4.jpg
    26337_a4.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 1,333
  • 26337_a8.jpg
    26337_a8.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 1,326
I just ordered this from the Bloomingdales sale!! It was only $318 with no tax and free shipping so, after trying on the plain leather one today at my crummy Macy's, I had to buy this. I LOVED the way it wears and the size and the interior space is great. And I wanted something with that cute glitter python, but not necessarily a Sadie, or another Madeline.

Bad Jane! But, I did decide to sell one of my RM bags to try to account for it. So, it's ok, RIGHT??

(so excited!)
Thats beautiful! You did good and yes it does count, one in and one out!!!!!!!!! Congrats.

(so excited!)

It's gorgeous, Jane! Congrats....

Thank you everyone! Sorry for the stock pics, I was just so excited to have ordered it. I will take some photos when it gets here next week.

I really think this will be a great, versatile bag, and I really needed something that was hands free but not another crossbody! This one is a classic.