Bag and Shoes

sarcal

Jul 6, 2007
Hey everyone!

Okay, was having this discussion with my Mom and wanted to see what everyone here thinks since I know you are all extremely fashionable women!

If a person carries a black bag, can they wear brown boots? Like tall, leather brown boots? Does it depend on the color brown? What if ithey are dark brown? Light brown?

Thank you!! :smile:

Brahmin does it in their handbags, two-tone black and brown. I prefer shades of brown together or black with more of a contrasting color, like red. Its all in ones taste and preference, I think.:shrugs:

Hmmm... I don't mind black with camel, but not chocolate, or any shade of brown... I'm pretty anal about that, because it's just not my taste to mix the two haha. :smile: I've seen people do it, and it works for them, so if it works for you, go for it! :tup: If it were me, I'd go with camel/tan knee high boots with a black bag, if you want to do something in the "brown" family. :heart:

Hmmm... I don't mind black with camel, but not chocolate, or any shade of brown... I'm pretty anal about that, because it's just not my taste to mix the two haha. :smile: I've seen people do it, and it works for them, so if it works for you, go for it! :tup: If it were me, I'd go with camel/tan knee high boots with a black bag, if you want to do something in the "brown" family. :heart:

LOL, OMG it's like you're in my head! I totally agree with all of this!

LOL! That's exactly what my Mom said! The boots I want don't come in camel though. So it looks like I'll be getting them in black! :tup:

You can match brown boots and black purse together. But if you are going to wear high boots, the purse should be small. Otherwise these shoes and purse would be screaming and fighting to get attention from other people like bad children embarassing their mother in public.