Bag and Hat Tree I Got For Free--Whaddya Think?

What I think about your tree...

• You are a genius.

• You are a complete moron.

• HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

• You put Stella McCartney to shame!

• With your taste stick to Target.

• I wish I was that clever and resourceful!

Results are only viewable after voting.

fleamistress

Apr 24, 2007
OK. So I have a million bags and hats. I've been thinking I need something to keep them handy. I also need a way to store them too but that's another thread.

I absolutely must stop stuffing them behind radiators, under sinks, in closets, in Hefty bags, under tables, in the dog's bed, behind the sofa, hanging off off doorknobs, in boxes, etc. etc.

So I take the trash out the other night and I see this lamp. It's a pole lamp with 6 bendie arms--nothing I'd be caught with in my house but...

I went out to look at it 2 more times and decided to drag it in. I had an idea.

Do you think I could spruce this up or make it work? Here's a rough idea. (BTW I hate chrome except in kitchen appliances.)

Or what would you do?

:heart:

fc126184.jpg

we must think alike because i had the idea to do this as well! i tried it but found that it stretched out the handles of my bags.

Honey, take your shoes and jewelry out of them.:smile:

As for the 50% of you who wish they were this resourceful, I am here to tell you that You Too can pick trash! Yes! (Although I am available to do it for you for a mere 200 bucks an hour plus transportation.)

I want to say thank you to each of you. I really was squishy about this and you have helped me accept this thing as at least perfectly acceptable and I appreciate it.

I'll try to post another pic when it's all set up for real. Brilliant ideas still welcomed!

Uploading wine and cheese and diet Snapple...

Last edited: